Jrpg's for 360?

I noticed a similar topic to these for the ps3 and wanted to know of any Jrpg's on 360? I'm pretty new to jrpg's but I really enjoyed them and now intend to buy several more. I already have infinite undiscovery (Hope they make number 2) Star Ocean: The last hope (so close to completion) and final fantasy. (actually didn't like it thaaaat much) So I was wondering what other ones there are. Any other good 360 games coming out in 2011 would be good too. Already know about elder scrolls 5 so dont mention that =P
Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia are easily two of the better JRPGs for the 360. Other than that, Eternal Sonata always gets my recommendation, but it is an acquired taste. Thankfully, there is a demo for it on XBL.
I'd also recommend Record of Agarest War. It's a good JRPG, and plays similar to Cross X Edge. Can get repetitive (at least in my POV) but it's a great JRPG nonetheless.
Tsurayu wrote...
Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia are easily two of the better JRPGs for the 360. Other than that, Eternal Sonata always gets my recommendation, but it is an acquired taste. Thankfully, there is a demo for it on XBL.

Oh yes, I just realized I also have Lost Odyssey. Its the first jrpg I ever bought actually. Its pretty good!!

Tales of vesperia and agarest war look pretty good. I'll probably end up buying them both, starting with tales of vesperia seeing as its so dam cheap on ebay. Lol. Thank you very much!!!!
Agree with Eternal Sonata. Also agree with the fact of it being an acquired taste. Give the demo a try, but don't decide based on the difficulty, because iirc, the demo is painfully hard on the 360... just take a look into the battle system and how Eternal Sonata plays out for you (no pun intended). If you can get into it, I would highly recommend it, but it does indeed take some logic and imagination as well as understanding that it is a game based on a 19th century composer :P
Konan_09 wrote...
infinite undiscovery (Hope they make number 2)

got 1000 it was a great game
ill also recommend
record of argest war
renosence of fate but the controls are a bit funky at first
and i think number 2 is in the making i highly doubt they will leave it unfinished
remember the god referred to "her"
loserinasuit wrote...
Konan_09 wrote...

ill also recommend
record of argest war
and i think number 2 is in the making i highly doubt they will leave it unfinished

I'm still practically killing me trying to figure out how the hell he survived >.< Like, wth happened? Did the sword reappear or something? Or did he absorb the gods power? Like, wtf happened? lol
Couldn't get into Eternal Sonata, also didn't like the Loki/shots fest. My highest recommendation is Tales of Vesperia. Its like an epic anime series crammed into a game that'll last you at least 30 hours. I'm on my second play through. Resonance of Fate (same guys as Infinite Undiscovery i think) has a cool combat system and amazing artwork, but I couldn't get into the story.
ToV seconded! i'm on my nth playthrough on the ps3 version (i lost count...i think 9?) almost got platinum, missing 10~ items, 15~ titles, and 1 monster scan way back in Ragou's Mansion...fastest run for me was 9 hours :3
loserinasuit wrote...
Konan_09 wrote...

ill also recommend
record of argest war

Ugh, you actually 1000'd that game? That game will forever cause me to have an odd numbered gamer score because of that 49 point achievement. I'm never going to actually have the nerve to go for the 1 point one. <.
Now I got a question, is there any JRPG (that means no mass effect) on the 360 that is kinda like persona 4 in terms of dialogue options/choices or a modern day setting?
Tsurayu wrote...
loserinasuit wrote...
Konan_09 wrote...

ill also recommend
record of argest war

Ugh, you actually 1000'd that game? That game will forever cause me to have an odd numbered gamer score because of that 49 point achievement. I'm never going to actually have the nerve to go for the 1 point one. <.<

yes, yes i did, if you think the hardest achievement to get is the 1 pointer it's not the hardest would be the compulsive
i got the 1 pointer with
sigmund
aya?
edward
but you could probably get a modded save to do it for ya, but in my oppion doing it your self gives a more satisfying reward
that and the two items you get afterward are worthwhile as well
i have some useful tips if you guys want them. pm me to know
It'll probably be something I try eventually. Despite my best efforts, I've become an achievement whore so eventually I'll try to 1000 the game. The Fol one as well as collecting every item in the game actually sounds more daunting, but I could be mistaken about that.
sakabato24 wrote...
I'd also recommend Record of Agarest War. It's a good JRPG, and plays similar to Cross X Edge. Can get repetitive (at least in my POV) but it's a great JRPG nonetheless.

I really like Agarest war, Its long too
Konan_09 wrote...
final fantasy. (actually didn't like it thaaaat much)

That game was never meant to be on 360, regardless it was a fantastic game in my view.

Aksys is coming out with a few, check their site.
Agarest is probably the only jrpg for the 360, because 360 is meant for shooters and games that involve killing.
sakabato24 wrote...

I really like Agarest war, Its long too
fucking cock in that cave annoyed the hell outta me