League of Legends (LoL)

I started reading that and you sound hella average. I'm not going to read all that shit that's most likely just a broken record of what someone else told you. If I wanted some serious information breakdown of the new season I'd have better people to talk to, man.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
nacho wrote...
I started reading that and you sound hella average. I'm not going to read all that shit that's most likely just a broken record of what someone else told you. If I wanted some serious information breakdown of the new season I'd have better people to talk to, man.

Lawl, you're dumb.
nacho wrote...

Well you should provide some proof on why he's "hella average". Writing a statement doesn't provide any sort of evidence.

E.g: You are "hella average" because of the following ->
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#9400d3][b]These videos are the best xD
played it, not my cup of tea personally
A game where you play poro soccer.

Or even capture the poro.
Takerial wrote...

[color=#9400d3][b]Baka. Why would you ever want to kick or capture a poro? .-.
So, ended up in a 4v5 in an aram on my smurf.

Promptly went 80/55 as a team.

Fuck, I thought they nerfed Diana. What was that damage I was putting out on her?
Tsamari wrote...
Takerial wrote...

[color=#9400d3][b]Baka. Why would you ever want to kick or capture a poro? .-.

I'd love to capture a poro. I could hug it for hours and give it lots of love.
[color=#9400d3][b]Fuck the day i feel like playing my mouse starts to act up on me. Now i have to get a new one. It had to pick now of all times to die. =\
Tsujoi Social Media Manager

Can you milk these?
Tsujoi wrote...

Can you milk these?

Spoiler:
wut.
IGM archangelotaku

ADD ME LETS PLAY IM GOLD 3 !!!!CAN DUO OR NORMS ARAM ANYTHING !!

MAYBE EVEN A FAKKU RANKED 5 TEAM?? haha.............
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
archangel12 wrote...
IGM archangelotaku

ADD ME LETS PLAY IM GOLD 3 !!!!CAN DUO OR NORMS ARAM ANYTHING !!

MAYBE EVEN A FAKKU RANKED 5 TEAM?? haha.............

I play a lot of ARAM so sure.

Aai of the tiger

that's my summoner name
Any of you lot play in EUW server?
Could use some company (I'm a Silver scrub but haven't played ranked in forever) from time to time.
IGN - W4lt3r89.
Preferred roles - Top / Jungle but I can manage any role to some extent.. Just don't expect diamond or such level performance :p.
Lately though been loafing around in Howling Abyss.
Diana's new skin splash art revealed aka Lunar Revel Diana.

[spoil]Forum Image: http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/loldiffs/AirClientDiff_1_8_2014_9_04_PM/media/Diana_Splash_2.jpg
Zeriam wrote...
Diana's new skin splash art revealed aka Lunar Revel Diana.

[spoil]Forum Image: http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/loldiffs/AirClientDiff_1_8_2014_9_04_PM/media/Diana_Splash_2.jpg

Nice skin artwork but... I dont like this skin... too pink imo

what is your opinion about this video?
I haven't played seriously in a while (for like maybe 2-3 months) so has the meta changed at all? I hear Lucian is considered op now, even though he was trash tier not too long ago. I'm waiting on getting my computer fixed so I can finally run this game at 60 fps without worrying about it dipping to 10 during teamfights.
yummines wrote...
without worrying about it dipping to 10 during teamfights.

[color=#9400d3]I know that feel, i'm still playing on a laptop that was made back in 07. :p
yummines wrote...
I haven't played seriously in a while (for like maybe 2-3 months) so has the meta changed at all? I hear Lucian is considered op now, even though he was trash tier not too long ago. I'm waiting on getting my computer fixed so I can finally run this game at 60 fps without worrying about it dipping to 10 during teamfights.

He's become one of the more prominent adcs that can win the lane. Basically think of corki before he got his nerfs.

The main reason was that his Q got a quality of life update so it's easier to land now and people are learning how to more consistently use his ult.

He's not overbearingly powerful right now, but a lot of adcs have lost a lot of their previous power so he's more powerful as a result of that as well.

Though Draven has seen a big spike in popularity recently as well as he's still quite powerful even with the new passive.