League of Legends (LoL)

Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
idmb22 wrote...
Wow, that was really a dark story.

Now that I have some insight I can understand why he made so desperate decisions.

Yeah, hopefully they can get the coach on something significant. He essentially was embezzling them. But I have no idea what laws in Korea apply to this situation.
It's a little hard to believe that the manager could get away with such acts so easily. If we need fifteen years old to jump the building every time to get things done proper - and this is Korea, The state of gaming - then shit, this world might as well be medieval.
All I can say is dat backdoor by KTB against Gambit.
Zeriam wrote...
All I can say is dat backdoor by KTB against Gambit.

Second year in a row that IEM has had a backdoor with kassadin.

I'm just really hyped for the finals, Fnatic vs KTB.
True enough. I'll even sacrifice sleep to watch this, if only because it'll be completely worth it.

Although my boss most definitely won't agree the next day...
Well the IEM finals were a bit of a disappointment...
FuckThisAndFuckYou wrote...
Well the IEM finals were a bit of a disappointment...

Reminds me of everyone's reaction at Worlds final match.
Super Galaxy Rumble Voice - Upcoming Rumble Legendary Skin

Gurren Lagann skin for Rumble is on it's way.

Also, new skins for Syndra and Fizz.

Spoiler:

idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
Rumble new Skin is a reference to Gurren Lagann, at least, I am pretty sure it is, maybe I am wrong.

Regarding the Fizz Void Skin, well, I am not fond of Fizz.

And about Syndra's Atlantic Skin... I like Syndra, but my first impression on this early Skin is "meh". Maybe when it is done it is prettier, but I don't think I will buy it, Justicar seems nicer.

Edit: Did not notice Zeriam already said that it is a reference to Gurren Lagann.
I saw the art design for Void Fizz in a Riot Plz Panzer vid. It looked pretty cool.
Under the Sea Syndra xD Yay!
All dem peeps that will throw their wallet at Riot for that Rumble skin. Legendary?
The Syndra skin isn't doing it for me. I'm still waiting on Pool Party Syndra with beach balls or Pop Star Syndra with disco balls.

Hell, Gym Teacher Syndra with dodge balls would sell me.

Also, yes Alice. It's confirmed to be a legendary skin for rumble.
Really not diggin the changes planned for lee sin. I do not understand why Rito thinks its a good idea to rework a champ that is universally considered to be balanced and unique.
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
I might be one among millions, but I do not consider Lee Sin balanced at all. On the other hand, I don't think he is broken. He is one of a kind, but that is not an excuse to leave him how he is. The main problem with Lee Sin is he has very few (or none) drawbacks for making good and bad plays.

In early game, a missplay can allow the enemy live, but won't punish Lee Sin for that, unless is something really, really bad/stupid.

If he got ahead, during mid game he can be overwhelming and be tanky and at the same time be an assassin executing people with R. In case he is behind, he can still bring a lot of utility for the team and still being able to put a lot of damage through E and R.

In late game, even great plays from Lee Sin can feel like bad plays because his impact is extremely poor compared to the rest of the game and his kit is mainly used to peel or isolate targets.

From my point of view that is not balance, neither fun for Lee Sin nor enemies.

Let alone other things like, combining Physical and Magic damage with high numbers and his extreme mobility due to ward-hopping, which can be extremely frustrating.

The reason why Lee Sin is so played at high levels is exactly because he is not balanced and the objective is to close gmes asap and not reach late game. Lee Sin is extremely efficient in that. The average game on professional level lasts between 28 and 37 minutes. Only a few games hit the 45 minute mark or higher.

I agree that maybe the "whole" redesign Riot is doing of Lee Sin is not the best approach to tackle the problem, but Lee Sin definetively needs a revision, not a full rework, but a revision.

That's just my opinion of course, not saying is universal truth or anything, just what I think. :)

Rumble Pre-Release Skin :

YES! Teambuilder is out!

http://teambuilder.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/teambuilder/

I think something that Riot could focus on to take the game play to a new level would be to do something with the minions.

Something where you could spend gold to upgrade a wave of minions in different types of minions to benefit you at certain points of the game or to use your team comp more effectively and such.

Obviously it wouldn't be permanent and would apply to something like a single wave or just two waves with the options to spend more gold to continue to pump out super waves for a set amount of time.
I haven't gotten to play League in a little while, but I'll probably play a game or two today. I really want to get to try Vel'koz, I got him when he was released, but every time I've tried to play him, someone snap-locked him or I was forced to do something else. What do you guys think of him, and what's your advice on using him?
He has no mobility so he gets shit on by anyone playing the meta since he has no escapes. So, unless you have a Meteos to your Hai to babysit you and peel for you, you're probably not going to have a good time. Vel'cro himself is really fun though. Just not having any mobility makes it kind of shitty to play unfortunately.
He's an aram type of champion.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Highlight from this weeks NA LCS

I just watched/listened to the Rumble legendary skin intro. It has a nice video game theme to it. xD Not bad
So the Ultra Rapid Fire Mode is really fun, albeit silly.

I'm trying to find the most op character in the mode. Ryze and Kass are disabled so those are out. Pantheon was pretty good cause .8 sec spears. Amumu was alright.

Ezrael is just plain cheap to go against, same with Sivir.