League of Legends (LoL)

Happy Urf day!

Loving the Ultra Rapid Fire mode.
Riven, Nid, SonaxNami, Soraka. Leblanc, Sion. Op
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Played an URF match a while ago with Nasus. I reiterate what I said on Skype.

HOLY FUCKING Q SPAM, BATMAN.

Wanna try Veigar and Tryn soon too.
Fizzing in rapid mode
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/7RTW7.png

2 of those might be losses but the fish always wins.
Oh my god AP Xin Zhao is actually god in URF
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
Level 12 Akali with hextech and lichbane, solo baron GG.

2 shrouds infinite kicks after dfg one shots.

wtfamidoing
LOL (U)ltra (R)apid (F)ire (M)ode URF!!! (didn't notice that)

Jinx: 16 sec ult is just ridiculous shot random just for giggles
xin: OMG THE SPAMS this was just awesome! build like jax w/ trinity force and botrk and tanky items
yasuo: meh... need to train more with him
kayle: omg always e and always w on is awesome!! I think she is one of the top tiers in urf mode

after this mode i think I can't play a normal 5v5 league match anymore lolz
Best broadcast ever! I loved watching that Exhibition match between C9 and TSM. So much win xD
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
One of the most overpowered lanes in fucking Urf mode.

Sona + Nasus.

Sona will literally kill them 1v2 while healing Nasus while he will just push through turrets like butter.
Takerial wrote...

Sona + Nasus.

Sona will literally kill them 1v2 while healing Nasus while he will just push through turrets like butter.

That reminds me, anyone actually found a good URF build for Nasus? I'm not sure whether to build mega damage or to build more tanky and let Q spam build my AD.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
artcellrox wrote...
Takerial wrote...

Sona + Nasus.

That reminds me, anyone actually found a good URF build for Nasus? I'm not sure whether to build mega damage or to build more tanky and let Q spam build my AD.

I was just building full damage.

Triforce into an IE and so on.

I just played AP Shen on it. Fucking shit is op.

I gave a 1600 hp shield to whoever I ulted. And a 600 hp shield to myself that would last 3 seconds ever 2 second.
So much URF!

Sona was so op
Yeah, I haven't seen something more unmanageable than Sona on URF so far... Nidalee spears, Lux lasers, Soraka heals, Jayce cannon, Urgot missile, Fiddlesticks' crow... dammit, too much annoying shit to ban. :(
Pure ap warwick is amazing, 700 ap you're doing about 2000 damage with just one Q.
A friend of mine hates the urf mode because he can't jungle like he usually does. I don't see that as a bad thing though. I like that the mode has a crazy factor to it.
AliceSinWonderland wrote...
A friend of mine hates the urf mode because he can't jungle like he usually does. I don't see that as a bad thing though. I like that the mode has a crazy factor to it.

>following regular standards for an April Fools' joke event
>not just going duo top to wreck shit

ur frnd's a pleb
URF mode is pretty fun but I really have to hit Diamond now. o:
Whotasy wrote...

Well you have almost a week left. I'm still loving it. Sad they got rid of Sona in the mode though.
Whotasy wrote...

Well you have almost a week left. I'm still loving it. Sad they got rid of Sona in the mode though.

The novelty of playing it is gone, most people just pick the OPs and smash through everything. I don't necessarily enjoy getting wrecked by picking non-OP :(

Plus, I enjoy solo queue.
Whotasy wrote...
Whotasy wrote...

The novelty of playing it is gone, most people just pick the OPs and smash through everything. I don't necessarily enjoy getting wrecked by picking non-OP :(

Plus, I enjoy solo queue.

That's true. It is really derpy. Have fun in solo queue!!!