League of Legends (LoL)

Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Fu me.

My team made me work for that win with Corki.

27/5/14

Did almost 3 times the damage as the next closest person against champions.

edit:

CLG WITH DA THROWS YO!
Takerial wrote...
Fu me.

My team made me work for that win with Corki.

27/5/14

Did almost 3 times the damage as the next closest person against champions.

edit:

CLG WITH DA THROWS YO!

People underestimate Corki right now, he's a god in a nerfed Yordle outfit.
His damage output is easily the best in the damage only to be beat in 1v1s by Lucian and Draven exclusively. He even beats Draven in lane because of his range early. Lucian and Caitlyn(who "beats" everyone in lane) are the only two I've ever had issues with.
I can't wait to see more about the new champ: The defender of poros! Long live the poro kingdom!
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Man, I thought CLG would of beat TSM this year with their rotations. Fun games tho.
Tsujoi wrote...
Man, I thought CLG would of beat TSM this year with their rotations. Fun games tho.

Well, they lost the second game after they should have won and they just seemed to disheartened by that, that they ended up trying to beat TSM at the game TSM is best at.
Takerial wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

Well, they lost the second game after they should have won and they just seemed to disheartened by that, that they ended up trying to beat TSM at the game TSM is best at.

Yeah, you could really tell by the look on Nien's face after that second game.

I'm guessing C9 will beat TSM today for first place. I'm hoping for good games and not just blowouts though.

C9 vs TSM in the finals has to be really good for their reality web show.
Tsujoi wrote...
Takerial wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

Yeah, you could really tell by the look on Nien's face after that second game.

I'm guessing C9 will beat TSM today for first place. I'm hoping for good games and not just blowouts though.

C9 vs TSM in the finals has to be really good for their reality web show.

If TSM plays like they have been though, it won't be very pleasant.

The fact that TSM refused to play Jax really shows that Dyrus is not comfortable on that Champion.

Which is very bad for them right now. And honestly, I think Dyrus's only main comfort picks right now are Mundo and Renekton. I don't think he feels confident on Shyvanna anymore. So you can literally just focus ban him so easily.

And with Bergerson relying so heavily on Nidalee and Karma right now when he use to be one of the most versatile mid laners. I'm just astonished.

And I don't agree with the leblanc ban. I don't think that was the issue. The issue was that Berg kept resorting to karma. I know assassins took a hit but he should have played his Zed into the leblanc pick imo.

Or have picked it himself.

And then the Oddone only doing well on Nocturne overall and really fizzling on a lot of the other junglers right now.
I was only able to watch one game on live stream for the finals, but DAMN C9 blew TSM out of the water. >: Dyrus with the Lee Sin pick trying to make the dream happen, but Balls on Trundle was too much... felt like Bjerg on Karma was too limiting for his abilities, even though I understood the pick, but more could've been done. Also, OddOne with the Xin pick trying to make Feral Flare work, but he would've been better off with another jungler he could've made better plays with, like Vi (who was not banned).

Overall they gave a good early game, but once midgame came through it was over. :c

Found this floating around youtube and reddit :)
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
That video has potential, we will see how it pans out. I just hope the LoL / Dota purist don't come into scene and bury it.
Why in God's name would someone build thornmail, and only thornmail as their only defensive item?

Against a Jax?

And when questioned about it they are like.

"Hurr Hurr. Your team is all AD. You're stupid."

*sighs*
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
Takerial wrote...
Why in God's name would someone build thornmail, and only thornmail as their only defensive item?

Against a Jax?

And when questioned about it they are like.

"Hurr Hurr. Your team is all AD. You're stupid."

*sighs*

Because... reasons... you know, it took them to achieve that level of skill.
Wtf? How did I beat a diamond adc on my smurf? A lucian adc.

I suck at adc.
Takerial wrote...

I suck at adc.

Maybe they were having an off day or they were boosted to diamond.
Tsujoi wrote...
Takerial wrote...

I suck at adc.

Maybe they were having an off day or they were boosted to diamond.

I mean they didn't do bad at all. They ended up with more farm than me and we had about the same gold.

But I had considerably less deaths than him and more kills overall, a good chunk of them on him.

Maybe I have better mechanics than I thought I did? It could be the main thing keeping me down is more about positioning, awareness, and rotations.

Or maybe just practicing on my smurf has overall improved my mechanics significantly. I feel I'm better at understanding trades and power spikes in champions now so it could definitely be that. And this was my first real test that let me see the difference.
Those were some really good games by OMG and SKT. SKT looking very strong compared to the other teams tho.
SKT is cleaning house, holy shit.
Braum Champion Spotlight

I love supports and Braum already has my approval.
Dude, that Braum is so freaking OP :D, i guarentee that it is going to be most picked/most banned champion untill the next nerf.

He provides so much utility that it makes me cry from happiness! :D
Braum is amazing. My friend supported me in a few games and xD Braum can do so much *w* It was wonderful