League of Legends (LoL)

Zeriam wrote...
ero-sensei wrote...
In other notes, that spirit golem change makes me want to play sejuani now.

To bad your team sucked on initiating. Especially, Shyvana.

that Zed sucks ass, literally just afk farmed playing farmville at mid, even rage quitted when he dies once too
I haven't played much in a while, are Urgot and Wukong in good spots or are they butt-tier atm.

Also I barely know what jungle items to build anymore
ero-sensei wrote...
that Zed sucks ass, literally just afk farmed playing farmville at mid, even rage quitted when he dies once too

I noticed. Sad.
Kadushy Douchebag
Damn, them doom bots. So broken, lol.
yummines wrote...
I haven't played much in a while, are Urgot and Wukong in good spots or are they butt-tier atm.

Urgot is serial butt-tier, nobody plays him at all. Wukong is playable, not the most popular though.
Coconutt wrote...
yummines wrote...

Urgot is serial butt-tier, nobody plays him at all. Wukong is playable, not the most popular though.

Wukong was once a god tier jungle early season 4 lol
Coconutt wrote...
yummines wrote...

nobody ever plays him at all though, even when he was picked in season 2 tournaments
I'm still getting use to League of Legends. I'm still learning the ropes because with the damn rotation of heroes instead of having every hero available so it's hard to learn what I like in a character what I don't like and how to improve unless I play the day of new rotation. Making that harder to reach the next level of play.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
yummines wrote...
Coconutt wrote...
yummines wrote...

nobody ever plays him at all though, even when he was picked in season 2 tournaments

fyi, Urgot is up on the full rework block sometime after Sion.

There's a short term patch coming up as well for him. What they are thinking about doing, but not set in stone.
meddler wrote...

General
Basic attack missile speed increased to 1600 (from 1300)
- Given Urgot's short attack range a more responsive auto attack's appropriate for the risk he's often putting himself in
Recommended item update
Some minor visual effects clean up

Q
Acid Hunters now check for Noxian Corrosive Charge on both start and end of Acid Hunter cast
- Currently only checks at start of cast, penalizing swift follow up shots after firing the E at long range and attempts to sneak in a final homing shot as Noxian Corrosive Charge is close to expiring)
Mana cost increased to 50 (from 40), half mana cost refunded on kill
- Primary goal here is to punish Urgot less for last hitting with Acid Hunters when he needs to. Slight increase in cost to maintain a bit more harass cost, though still aiming to have this be a net buff to Urgot's mana usage.

R

CD reduced to 120/110/100 (from 120)
- Adding a bit of late game power, without increasing his potential lane bully case
Mana cost reduced to 100 (from 120)
- Standardization with standard ult mana cost
Good to know, looks interesting, might give the old ugly fatass Urgot a jolly old collage try after those patches.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]This video is too true xD
Ah. How I miss playing League. I need a new laptop.
Hehe, that video is so true :D

H for Honesty!
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
New product videos featuring TSM, Curse, and LMQ

Spoiler:

TSM(HyperX): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mciIYJzeEjA

Curse/LMQ(Energems): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ddp1l5XrHs

I've tried the energems before. It's basically a giant M&M with caffeine and energy drink ingredients. Usually only needed 1 of them to wake me up and a go-go.
Coconutt wrote...
Hehe, that video is so true :D

H for Honesty!

[color=#ff69b4]Buy a new skin for Sona? Time to have people think you're good with her and not just a champ you like to play, and get reported for it. Then you'll have someone tell you to go kill yourself.

[size=20]"FIRST BLOOD!" GOD DAMN IT SONA!!![/h]

Down by 3 kills? better /ff @20 and report Sona! Why? Because shes doing her job and warding, that why.

Playing the new champ that just came out today? you'll reported because you don't know how to play x champ yet. And Sona will get reported too because people think you two are friends.

Voyboy just play AD tank Sona top? Better play cuz it's got to be OP if Voyboy played it, right?

Support taking farm because you town? Better report Sona! Because you know that 10 CS you where not there for was going to help you right?

I miss playing the game, not the playing with the people in the game.
Tsamari wrote...
[size=20][color=#ff69b4]"FIRST BLOOD!" GOD DAMN IT SONA!!![/h]

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/9PqRuWs.jpg
I dropped from Plat V to Gold I today.

;_;
Zeriam wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
[size=20][color=#ff69b4]"FIRST BLOOD!" GOD DAMN IT SONA!!![/h]

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/9PqRuWs.jpg

[color=#ff69b4]Got to love it when the support is doing more dmg then the ADC.
That Sona skin should have a head banging taunt
ero-sensei wrote...

Indeed. Karthus has one. So, why not Sona?
ero-sensei wrote...

[color=#ff69b4]You know most Sona mains like me would say "Take my money" if they did that, but I have all of her skins so that a little hard. It would be nice.

Sona still has the best joke in the game and it works well with that skin.