Teggie, play normal with me! It's lonely only playing solo most of the time

IGN: Archerko

carry me to plat pls
Tegumi wrote...
ero-sensei wrote...

carry me to plat pls

If they're diamond then they can't, you're boned.
Tegumi wrote...
ero-sensei wrote...

carry me to plat pls

But but ranked are no funs :<

Communistic Scum wrote...
Tegumi wrote...
ero-sensei wrote...

carry me to plat pls

Oh yea they added the stupid yet at the same time a fair decision to only ranked que with people 1 rank above or below you
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Coconutt wrote...
MrTickTock wrote...
i need some new friends to play with, my old group is just to toxic and talk a lot about things that dont interest me. Anyone feel like having a good time, hit me up.
Summoner name: MrTickTock

Where do you play, EU or US?

i play on the US server. probably should have posted that info too, whoops
Sometimes I feel incredibly jelly when most of the players here are in US/EU and you guys can arrange scrims and whatnot, while I'm stuck here in SEA with my RL friends :( (Not that it's a bad thing. Sometimes I just wanna play with you guys!)
Tegumi "im always cute"
Tegumi wrote...
carry me to plat pls

I have a smurf that can be used!

ero-sensei wrote...
But but ranked are no funs :<

Ya but that's the only reason I posted in this thread to begin with.
Tegumi wrote...
I have a smurf that can be used!

An answer to everything, what are you, a druid?

ero-sensei wrote...
Oh yea they added the stupid yet at the same time a fair decision to only ranked que with people 1 rank above or below you

I think it's mostly just fair, I mean fuck, if I wanted to play with my diamond friends we could just make a 5v5/3v3 team or just play normals. We can literally play everything but Duo queue, it's pretty fair.

I think it's mostly just fair, I mean fuck, if I wanted to play with my diamond friends we could just make a 5v5/3v3 team or just play normals. We can literally play everything but Duo queue, it's pretty fair.

It's not that, duo'ing with low ranked friends are mostly done cause they want to help their friend AND having fun crushing lower elo people. Gotta admit that fun comes in expense of 5 people in the enemy team so it's not really a good thing.
Riot Kayle Splash Art
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/lVH72vQ.jpg
My guess is that you get riot kayle for free if you go the the gamescom in cologne
Tegumi "im always cute"
Whotasy wrote...
I've posted it in the past but always up for new friends / mostly play duo queue.

I'm only Diamond 5, my username is Fantasy in North America.
I do have a Platinum 3 smurf that I'd duo on as well.

If you don't mind helping a scrub get to Platinum feel free to add me. IGN is Sadaki
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/yDdtMkb.jpg

Instabuy skin incoming
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
Just reached Silver II, total of 22 games and 13 wins!

(Aai of the tiger) on NA

My ranked experience so far, easy! feels like normals but with a little more tension, but was nothing like others described as painful and hard.

My best role is Support! I do well as ADC, Mid and jungle.

Top is something I have yet to do well on since everyone always calls it in my games.
Aai wrote...

(Aai of the tiger) on NA

My ranked experience so far, easy! feels like normals but with a little more tension, but was nothing like others described as painful and hard.

Top is something I have yet to do well on since everyone always calls it in my games.

It wont take long before you are a 'noob', 'feeder', 'a kid', 'faggot' or 'a nazi'.

One mistake and all hell will break loose. And if you try to explain your mistake to them, oohhhh boy, thats when the real shit hits the fan. ;)
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Coconutt wrote...
Aai wrote...

(Aai of the tiger) on NA

It wont take long before you are a 'noob', 'feeder', 'a kid', 'faggot' or 'a nazi'.

One mistake and all hell will break loose. And if you try to explain your mistake to them, oohhhh boy, thats when the real shit hits the fan. ;)

And when that happens...

Revelation Defender of DFC
Yeah so fuck you Tsamari I play League now.
Well, I mean when I get my new computer I will. I've played a little bit tho
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Tsujoi wrote...
Coconutt wrote...
Aai wrote...

(Aai of the tiger) on NA

And when that happens...

[spoil]

[color=#ff69b4]The Shyvana in that game seems like me when I don't play support.
>Don't say anything
>Someone pings or asks for help I go.
>call M.I.A
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
Coconutt wrote...
Aai wrote...

(Aai of the tiger) on NA

This is why I mute people! pings are all you need really.
Aai wrote...
Coconutt wrote...
Aai wrote...

(Aai of the tiger) on NA

This is why I mute people! pings are all you need really.

Same, without mute i couldn't play this game.
Magma Chamber finally being made.... in dota2 modding

So how Unique was Magma Chamber going to be? I've played Dominion, and it was fun for a while. Now barely anyone I know plays it.

I only recently actively played LoL last year, so I might've missed the "Magma Chamber Hype".