League of Legends (LoL)

Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
I feel like somehow, I'm in Bronze and not Gold with the teams I've been getting or playing against.
Tahm Kench The River King

Master Chef Tahm Kench Splash Art
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/i14plsd.jpg

Master Chef Tahm Kench Skin Preview
Spoiler:

Gentleman Gnar Skin Preview
Spoiler:
Got any S+ on Vlad.

Life is complete.
So I managed to get back to gold two despite some...problems. However I still can't get a damn win. The curse of Gold II
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
I have not yet finished my placement matches, but I am happy I am 7-2 (9) so far and that in all the games my teammates had Plat and Gold Borders, so I might land between Gold II and Plat IV, which would be awesome.
idmb22 wrote...
I have not yet finished my placement matches, but I am happy I am 7-2 (9) so far and that in all the games my teammates had Plat and Gold Borders, so I might land between Gold II and Plat IV, which would be awesome.

I dunno how accurate it is.

But OP GG has your MMR listed as 1530.

Mine at Gold V is 1388

So you should at least be around high Gold level.
idmb22 wrote...

My buddy recently did his placements and went 9w 1l and landed in Gold III. This is his first ranked season also.
Gentlemen Gnar Splash Art
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/AMzP2su.jpg
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Nyu has now gone Jungle Ahri, and he said it was successful. Now he can go Ahri anywhere. I support him all the way with it too, Revs less than thrilled
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
It's odd how much at home I feel on top AD smite tp Fizz, but yet I hate this new AP Ez smite mid when playing it.
Tsamari wrote...
It's odd how much at home I feel on top AD smite tp Fizz, but yet I hate this new AP Ez smite mid when playing it.

Probably because it consists of you having to play like a total pussy versus AD Fizz is about going man mode into the enemy team.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
This was pretty cool, too bad the episodes aren't great.

Trickster’s Glass
Recipe: Haunting Guise+Ruby Crystal Cost: 2115G +60 AP +400 HP
UNIQUE Passive - Eyes of Pain: +15 Magic Penetration
UNIQUE Active - Disguise: Teleport to ally and take on their appearance for 30sec. Casting a spell or attacking breaks the deception. (90sec CD)

"HAHA, YOU THOUGHT I WAS ASHE BUT I WAS THE FED RENGAR ALL ALONG!"
"Seems perfect for LeBlanc, she is Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia, after all."
"HAHA, YOU THOUGHT I WAS ASHE BUT I WAS THE FED RENGAR ALL ALONG! IT WAS ME, DIO!"
"HAHA, YOU THOUGHT I WAS ASHE BUT I DID IT BARRY. IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!"
"To me you were dead games ago"
Gangplank Base VO (2015 Champion Update)
Spoiler:

Classic Miss Fortune (2015 Update), the Bounty Hunter - Ability Preview
Spoiler:

Captain Miss Fortune Splash Art
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/2Skyit2.jpg

Captain Miss Fortune Skin
Spoiler:

Cutthroat Graves & Cutpuse Twisted Fate Splash Art
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/fC2JnCT.jpg

Cutthroat Graves Skin
Spoiler:

Cutpurse Twisted Fate Skin
Spoiler:

Sea Hunter Aatrox/Rogue Admiral Garen/Corsair Quinn Splash Art
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/jfPGRsH.jpg

Sea Hunter Aatrox Skin
Spoiler:

Rogue Admiral Garen Skin
Spoiler:

Corsair Quinn Skin

Spoiler:
Lost every game of my best of 5 to plat, then went down to 9 LP. Not sure why diana is being played all game every game now, but it's making me sad.
Tsamari wrote...
Lost every game of my best of 5 to plat, then went down to 9 LP. Not sure why diana is being played all game every game now, but it's making me sad.

Were they playing the runeglaive version?

If so, it was being played in the LCS.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
i really hate all the laners taking smite. top lane has smite, mid has smite even the adc has smite in some of my games. im just going to play aram until this bs settles down.
Takerial wrote...
Tsamari wrote...

They were, and, after a bit of playnig(and dropping to gold II) I know why they were playing it in the first place. Thank god I've always loved playing Diana from day one with her, so if I ever find myself in need of a AP jungle or a mid I can play damn well I can play her.

And after a bit of thinking after I drop to Gold II I found myself finding out I stop playing like I used to a good bit with 5.13 out of nowhere really. Been fixing it and it's work out well. Less "got to get kills and carry" to DON'T DIE and play self feel I like.
Tsamari wrote...
Takerial wrote...
Tsamari wrote...

They were, and, after a bit of playnig(and dropping to gold II) I know why they were playing it in the first place. Thank god I've always loved playing Diana from day one with her, so if I ever find myself in need of a AP jungle or a mid I can play damn well I can play her.

And after a bit of thinking after I drop to Gold II I found myself finding out I stop playing like I used to a good bit with 5.13 out of nowhere really. Been fixing it and it's work out well. Less "got to get kills and carry" to DON'T DIE and play self feel I like.

I'm not really sold on the whole mid lane smite Diana. I still feel ignite would give her more. Just don't feel Runeglaive offers enough on her to do away with a summoner.

She is absolutely strong at clearing the jungle and offers a strong AP option if you have an ad team going.

edit: On another note. I managed to get carried to Gold IV.

Yay.
So, Sated Decourer, BoTRK, and Black Cleaver on Vi is fucking funny hell. The %HP dmg is just too damn high.
Weird,

Two games in a row where I got to safely pick Jax into the top lane.

Is the meta shifting that way or something?