Minecraft

minecraft go boom
Forum Image: http://www.files.failedmiserably.com/data/KoD/mcnuke.JPG
Bump.

Fuck every other game ever. This shit is so intense, your mother will wonder where the fuck you've been after a week and call the authorities to put out a search warrant.

You will find out just how autistic you are, and want to put it to the best use of your life.

Also, texture packs are ghey. Stop it before you catch teh ghey.

I WANT YOU TO PLAY MINECRAFT. I WANT YOU TO BUILD WITH ME. FUCKING DO IT. [color=white]I play on Tegumi's server, so ask her to join. I'll help you start out if you'd like, just ask for Space.[/color]
HUURRRRYY UUUUUUP
Flaser OCD Hentai Collector
These two channels are almost mandatory:
A very nice tutorial series

...and the mechanisms!
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
Flaser wrote...
Spoiler:
These two channels are almost mandatory:
A very nice tutorial series

...and the mechanisms!

Thanks for the vids, I'm going to get this game.

Edit~ I have bought the game, already addicted...
Some news

Beta is now out.

=)
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
Yes everyone who has logged in has downloaded it, hoping servers don't lag balls still...
Twillusion wrote...
Some news

Beta is now out.

=)

That's good. I haven't been able to play in weeks because of school, life, etc. But, with break and whatnot, I can start up again.
Minecraft.

Where watching people flame one another at minecraftforum post-latest-version gradually becomes more fun than playing.
Addictive game is addictive.
I spent hours making random things. At first, I was like meh. But after some experiment I came to love it.
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
This game makes me waste hours and hours of daytime.

BUT I F-ing LOVE IT
Aai wrote...
This game makes me waste hours and hours of daytime.

BUT I F-ing LOVE IT
atm I'm working on a massive castle sorta object in the sky with a sprial minetrack leading to the bottom and has a boosters resetting the cart after it reaches the bottom with a water station >.> still a awesome game
Shawn2005x wrote...
atm I'm working on a massive castle sorta object in the sky with a sprial minetrack leading to the bottom and has a boosters resetting the cart after it reaches the bottom with a water station >.> still a awesome game

how long will it take before we blow it to oblivion and beyond again? XD
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
Oh anyone running server?
Yo, not enough people be playing Minecraft so I'm a bumping this to page one.

Cormac's Grand Minecraft Adventure:

Today I'm going to be talking about the HUGE FUCKING CAVERN UNDER MY HOUSE! For reals, there is this absurdly humongous cave under my house. It all started when I was building a watering system for my plants. There was a small stream in front of my house so I try'd to run it around my crops, in the process of doing this I found a under ground stream leading deep under ground(redundant). Being the inquisitive lad that I am, I concluded to dig down until I found the source of the stream. In doing so I found a cave system rich in iron, coal, and gold. Fuck yes! After several hours exploring this thing, I came across some Obsidian.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://lh6.ggpht.com/_NCL2VAu8OrQ/TRTvi41KzvI/AAAAAAAAAVA/44hsVeFbdVI/s800/Screen%20shot%202010-12-23%20at%202.54.40%20PM.png

I was all like; "WHOA MAN! That shit's rare!" Unfortunately it was surrounded by Lava, and did not have a Diamond Pix-axe to mine it with. Luckily, fate had smiled on my that day and I came across a vain of Diamond!

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://lh4.ggpht.com/_NCL2VAu8OrQ/TRTviYaSunI/AAAAAAAAAU8/9UQ26aKCrzo/s800/Screen%20shot%202010-12-23%20at%202.59.00%20PM.png

(It's a little hard to see.)

So, I got the Diamond and made a pix-ax worthy of the seven dwarfs. However, I didn't want to risk losing the pix-ax to lava, so I decided to make a Obsidian farm.

What I did: I made a trench seven blocks long, and filled it with lava. Then I took a bucket of water and poured it on one end. WA LA! Obsidian! (you can find better instructions online.)

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://lh6.ggpht.com/_NCL2VAu8OrQ/TRTvibW0qeI/AAAAAAAAAU4/LZWA8JY1mv0/s800/Screen%20shot%202010-12-23%20at%205.01.56%20PM.png

The only thing Obsidian is really good for is making Portals to the Nether So, that's what I did.

Seen here: The Nether.

Not seen: Cormac shitting himself in fright.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://lh3.ggpht.com/_NCL2VAu8OrQ/TRTviPFKxwI/AAAAAAAAAU0/XgxVshPqqvY/s800/Screen%20shot%202010-12-23%20at%2011.36.33%20PM.png All I could get before a bunch of Gasts gang-banged me.

So, here's what I want you to do: I want you to take screen shots of something. It can be anything, your house, your mine, that cool rock you found, I don't give a fuck. I bet I'm not they only one who wants to see what everyone's houses, settlement, etc, looks like. So, post, discus, write, share, and enjoy.

PS: I'll post pics of my castle house latter and whatnot. MORE PEOPLE NEED TO BUY THIS GAME! IT'S FUCKING GREAT!
I think I can say that my minecart track is the longest >.> i timed it from start to end. 6 minutes and 9 seconds with 8 stations along the way with a seperate track for the loop back >.> thank god for invedit

Edit: yes cormac people need to know the awesome
I just bought it and played it for about 4 hrs and i have not found any iron or gold yet at one point i went into the side of a mountain and dug straight down and ended up dying in lava. Is there a special way to find gold or metal?
Malik_USMC wrote...
I just bought it and played it for about 4 hrs and i have not found any iron or gold yet at one point i went into the side of a mountain and dug straight down and ended up dying in lava. Is there a special way to find gold or metal?

Nope. You just keep digging until you hit some. Iron is pretty common, gold less so. You're really only going to find gold, really deep down. Iron you can find around the surface. Check out the Minecraft wiki for tips and whatnot.
coramc u got a server? if a do we should play and I'll make ryu play too
Shawn2005x wrote...
coramc u got a server? if a do we should play and I'll make ryu play too

Nope. I know nothing about Server's, hosting, etc, and I don't really have enough time to run one. Tegumi has one going, you can PM her for a invite or something.