Minecraft Xbox 360

Hello to all the lovers of the minecraft xbox 360 version. I am unaware if this topic already exists or not but here it is. I have created this topic so people can swap ideas for the many methods of construction and design available on this brilliantly simplistic game. Also if you have a plan for a new world and you wish to try ang get togeather a construction crew this is the place to be. enjoy :{)
my idea, as you may have read in a few other places here on fakku is a world consisting mainly of a 3 layered city. the top layer will be essentially a floating city of luxury for the rich. the middly layer will feature a housing district for the working class people, so it shall have office buildings,mines,construction sites and other places of employment. also it will include a bigass wall since they are really more like slaves for the rich. and the bottom layer of the slums will be situated on/slightly above the bedrock, it will have a black market flooding in the lower lying areas, serious fire/ explosion hazards, there will be moss and mushrooms growing in the apartments, many areas are only accessable via make shift bridges between houses and wiring will be exposed (redstone). work on this will begin once i have 4+ people to assist.

also for those who want to be a part of this project my gamertag is T0X1C4ZZH0L3, also mention you are from fakku or you may receive a hostile response.
Kutoko Fapulous
I would join this if I wasn't so sick of building haha...

My friends would always ask me to build them a nice house or help them work on a large project so it just got old.
you would be free to come and go as you like. this isnt exactly a professional operation, so far its just me and 1 other guy. so please if you change your mind add me T0X1C4ZZH0LE on xbox. its always nice to have an extra helping hand and some fresh ideas