Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Versus Maxi Boost

>From 90 mobile suits to 110 mobile suits featured in the game.

>The New Overdrive which allows either extra shots and cancel special shots to regular shots for combos or Extra Hits for Melee Hits for new combos capabilities.

>New Bosses

>Introduction of the 1500 cost suits

>New Graphical Look

>New Navigators and having your Navigators actually speak to you in battle, and have special dialogue with certain characters. I.E: Lacus and Kira, Lunamaria and Shinn, Haman and Puru Two, and etc.

>New Moves and Rebalance. (I.E Lacus Clyne in Infinite Justice isn't totally terrible now and High Mobility Zaku II (Johnny) isn't totally shitty.)

Time to get hype.
Looks nice, probably no english release. Won't be the first time I've played a Gundam vs. game blind as a bat.

Anyway coming out on PS3 so I won't be needing to buy a PS4 just yet.

>Get hype.
PS3 lives on! Let's see if it can top the PS2's life cycle haha.

The first Extreme was pretty cool.
I have difficulty playing this game on a regular basis because I get my ass kicked so fast when I play multiplayer, I barely have time to learn anything from the match... and I really don't feel like burning $1 after $1 (100 yen per play). I've practiced with Full Boost but Maxi feels like a completely different game. The suits, though. Epic.
Mello wrote...
I have difficulty playing this game on a regular basis because I get my ass kicked so fast when I play multiplayer, I barely have time to learn anything from the match... and I really don't feel like burning $1 after $1 (100 yen per play). I've practiced with Full Boost but Maxi feels like a completely different game. The suits, though. Epic.

Here's some tutorial vids. The game may be different but the fundamentals will always stay the same.

Here's a Google docs if you need extra help since it gets more into the specifics.

https://sites.google.com/site/unlimitedbrettworks/gundam-extreme-vs/gundam-exvs-guide
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/81cfa85agw1eieexpzdluj20sg0lcq6a.jpg

The more I learn about the roster of this game. The more unhype I'm getting.

FUCKING ReGZ (Chan)? Are fucking serious?

I didn't want to believe that Namco Bandai was running out of ideas for the roster but now I believe they are.