Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

DJMAX Portable 3 Thumbnail
DJMAX Portable 3 Just recently heard about this . http://www.siliconera.com/2010/05/25/djmax-portable-3-spinning-on-to-psp-this-year/ If there is any DJM players in here i would like to hear yo…
Front Mission Evolved I fucking love mecha games. I only wish it came out 3 years ago on the PS2 :(
[Minori] Ef - The Latter Tale [H-Game] * Thumbnail
[Minori] Ef - The Latter Tale [H-Game] * Info: http://www.minori.ph/lineup/ef…
VANQUISH Thumbnail
VANQUISH Wiki wrote...Spoiler:…
Immoral Study 1 + 2 (Works with WINDOWS XP!)[ENG] Thumbnail
Immoral Study 1 + 2 (Works with WINDOWS XP!)[ENG] [size=20]Immoral Study 1 + 2 [/h] Immoral Study 1 …
Queens Gate: Spiral Chaos The sequel to last year's Queens Blade Spiral Chaos. The true definition of Super Bishoujo wars is finally here. http://psp-queensgate.channel.or.jp/index.html Featured s…
Digital Devil Saga Spoiler:…
I need some FPS recomendation. Not COD or BFBC2 Short version: - Recommend me a FPS game available for PC. - no call of duty or battlefield game. - I've considered medal of honor, but I'm not sure. - Fast Paced Gameplay.…
HumbleBundle! 5 indie games for a price that you get to name! I guess its some kind o…
tekken 6 is it good or is it just me ive owned this game ever since it came out.but ive only found one person thats not an online player that likes it so i want to know from you is this a good game.
Hotel 626 Thumbnail
Hotel 626 Hotel 626, an advergame created to promote Doritos snacks, is an amazingly innovative, beautifully-produced nightmare of a game. After "checking in" (giving the website your name, email and creating a…
A new Haruhi Suzumiya game for ps3/psp A recent trailer was released for the upcoming †˜The Reminiscence of Haruhi Suzumiya’ game coming out in Japan for the Playstation 3 and Playstation Portable. The game is set in the parallel world of
Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger Vs. Darkdeath Evilman Thumbnail
Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger Vs. Darkdeath Evilman Just bought this game through the store for the psp and I am honestly surprised to see that this game is omgwtfbbqawesomesauce. Produced by NIS, this is tactical RPG. You're expecting some…
CABAL Online I've been playing this for some time now and I just wanted to see if someone else could get hooked to play ^^ www.cabalonline.net
sengoku basara comes to america Thumbnail
sengoku basara comes to america sengoku basara samurai heroes comes to america.what do you think of the series it origanally started out as dynasty warriors and samurai wariors but japan has kept sengoku over on there side now…
ninja gaiden 3 Thumbnail
ninja gaiden 3 Tecmo Koei officially confirmed that Ninja Gaiden 3 is on the way, with Team Ninja handling the development. GamePro has the word that the project is "so early in development." So early, in fact, that…
Is there a free VN I can download? SO far I've played free software with no mounting iso on disc; Katawa Shoujo Narcissu Red Shift Moonlight Walks Brass Restoration I would like any recom…
Favorite hero at DOTA?? well tell me your opinion whats your favorite hero in DOTA and what you really like about him(skills,appearance)Personally i would say barathrum..well i kinda get excited with the image of a crazy cow…
the new devil may cry Thumbnail
the new devil may cry devil may cry one of the biggest badass series in america is getting its 5th game but dante is completley redesigned no white air its black and he smokes. the new game is called dmc and its not …
OMFG LittleBigPlanet 2 The demo's out tomorrow and I can't stop shitting myself. Spoiler:…