Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

Castlevania - Lords of Shadow well i am disappointed that no one posted this yet. and oh yeah...…
Yakuza 3 Its the japanesse version of GTA, just 10x better. Chances are that it comes to America...or anywhere outside Japan are....freaking low. Knowing how poorly the sells are, just looking at Valkyria Chro…
MINECRAFT Any Fakuza here that play minecraft?? been banning griefers all day.
Valkyria chronicles 3 on PSP Ahh what a sad day Siliconera well time to buy a psp
Plot vs Gameplay Okay I've been hearing a debate amongst gamers these days. I'm not making this into a poll because I do not believe the public's opinion can be represented by numbers. Rather I want to know everyone's…
Valkyria Chronicles 2 Confirmed! Fuc…
Fake but very entertaining story [Majora's Mask Related] Not sure if my fellow Fakkuers have already read it or not. But I found this story rather entertaining if not a lit…
whats the best final fantasy game you have ever played? i think final fantasy's 4,10, and 12 12 is the best one so far
My X-box 360 kicked the bucket again RAGE!!!! This is the 3rd time this has happened the last time was in December of last year. I am seriously considering switching to PS3 since x-box seems to be so unreliable. Can anyone compare the 2 consoles …
Rock Band 3 Thumbnail
Rock Band 3 Gameplay: Spoiler:…
Can someone explain to me how...? Is the one Gamestop is selling slim or fat?
[30-07-2010] [CandySoft] Motto Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo! Thumbnail
[30-07-2010] [CandySoft] Motto Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo! Title: もっと 姉、ちゃんとしようよっ! Romaji/English: Motto Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo! Release Date: 30-07-2010 Size:
Hentai Dating Sims a.k.a. Visual Novels. only 25 games?! pfft..... lol.....ROFL.... Better website. TRUST ME
Tokyo game show 2010 Tokyo game show is just around the corner so what do we see there Final Fantasy XIII versus on xbox360? Persona 5 Teaser or trailer? Kingdom hearts 3 announced? Devil may…
Scarlett Thumbnail
Scarlett -This game is not translated- Getchu …
Games of 2010 and moar! Hey people! So usually each year I do some kind of calendar of releases that look interesting, mostly for the geek/weeabo side of gaming. So yeah, there's just too many good games coming out to keep…
[MU]SPITAN Spirits Expedition -in the Phantasmagoria- Thumbnail
[MU]SPITAN Spirits Expedition -in the Phantasmagoria- This game is NOT Translated Getchu …
Bayonetta What do you guys think of it? It looks kind of interesting. A little bit wierd but interesting nonetheless.