RECETTEAR~アイテム屋さんのはじめ方~

-This game is not translated-

Official website

Game Synopsis:
To cut the long story, you are an item shop owner. You haggle for more profits, explore dungeons to get rare items to sell, etc.

Screenshots are here
http://egs-soft.info/product/recet/sshot.html

Opening

Megaupload
Download
Update Patch

This is a non-ero doujin game, but its fun. i'll post the official update patch later I guess. Done.

**Before I knew it I was playing this full-time. So feel free to discuss with me if anyone else is playing too.

GAME IN ENGLISH HERE
Ohooo quite an RPG , eh ?
By any chance can we use AGTH for this one ? Any H-codes exist ?
err... not sure.
When I encounter such fantastic games without having the ability to understand the story ,
I feel like doing "seppuku" , start from being born again soon , and in the next 10 years , I will have learned Japanese and somehow downloaded this game ~

So please chaosbreak , keep this game for me will you ? At least until the next 10 years or so ~
Kaimax Best Master-San
haphon wrote...

So please chaosbreak , keep this game for me will you ? At least until the next 10 years or so ~

honestly you don't need 10 years... 3-4 years are enough to play and understand a VN
haphon wrote...
When I encounter such fantastic games without having the ability to understand the story ,
I feel like doing "seppuku" , start from being born again soon , and in the next 10 years , I will have learned Japanese and somehow downloaded this game ~

There isn't really much of a story. You(Recette Lemongrass) have a lol father who decided one sunny day that he's going on an adventure. Then after some time, a fairy(Tear) shows up to collect debts from your pops, and since he isnt here, you'll have to pay or your home would be taken as payment. The town you are living in is surrounded by many dungeons and many adventurers pass through the town with lotsa items exchanging hands. So, Tear suggested opening an item shop to earn money for debt repayment. Something like that. Other than that the most important thing for the player to do is to stock up, sell items and explore dungeons to make enough money to meet each week's debt quota.

EDIT: Though, you need to know certain verbs and nouns to assess the market and check your backlogs of pre-orders from customers to fulfill.
wow, looking at the OP could really make me want to play this.
I love RPG games liek this, definatly Will try this, 300mb came as a surprise after looking at the OP i tought it would be big being maybe voiced and game and all.
Thanks for the effort!
Kaimax wrote...
haphon wrote...

honestly you don't need 10 years... 3-4 years are enough to play and understand a VN

uuuuu , that's still considered a massive amount of time for me .....
there's no other way , SEPPUKU that is !!!!

hehe , seriously , I've bookmarked this page , I'll surely get this soon ~~~
This game is being translated and released in english later this year I believe. They currently have a demo up which can be found on their site.

http://www.carpefulgur.com/recettear/
haphon wrote...

you only need 5 year to understand japanease verbal without teacher.
there's now a English version of it out for sale. Would be nice if someone could upload it though.
i want an upload aswell please.
protip: should any go on to play this or the english version:

do not look at guides where they tell you about your customers' price-cut percentages. these numbers are fixed, and it'll be a lot more fun to just trial and error by yourself than have the prices completely spoiled for you in some guide<- which i can almost guarantee semi-spoils your shopkeeping experience
well, if you're looking for the english version, just google "recettear english megaupload".
Should I upload the English version?
Doing it now. MU is slow. Wait til the morning.

Done.
zetsubo666 wrote...
Should I upload the English version?

YEEEEEEEs Please,

also some pictures would be awesome xD