Megaupload
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

There is a male voice add-on patch available on the nekonekosoft site. Please do go on and get it because that update also includes a(?) short extra scenario.
Nice, thank you :)
May I inquire what's in the special disc?
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=227665

OPムービーデータ、設定資料画像などが入ったスペシャルデータCD

op movies, character setting cg (most likely those created during design phase of the game), etc
I got this problem while installing the update
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9513/44831714.png

Can anyone help, or is it not a problem?
insert game disc/mount the disc image and click on retry
Ok thank you very much, the update worked successfully after that. But is the main character only partly voiced? I set his voice to maximum but when I started the game I couldn't hear his voice.
there must be something wrong on your side then
Goddammitt!! I love the spanish OP (I'm from mexico so i understand)

I want to play it, but i hate the fact that I can't read kanji Or Katakana, and it pisses me off.

(I can understand spoken japanese, but makes no diference since i won't read the protagonist thoughts)
katakana takes like what... 5 hours tops including how to write them. if you are only interested in reading, i bet it'll be faster
chaosbreak wrote...
katakana takes like what... 5 hours tops including how to write them. if you are only interested in reading, i bet it'll be faster

Well it took me 1 day to learn hiragana, but i'm not very condifent about katakana, and much less kanji

Ahhh i wonder if i should try that weird program they call atlas for this one.

but it kinda pisses me off the fact that i will have a big white window to my right/left and it won't get me so much in the mood
Hehehe, a perfect game for me to recover from Devil Devel Concept`s epicness

Just realized, the game used a story system that I don`t like...
Why it has to use 2 protagonist in the same time....
Sigh.....