So I got a PSP 3000

Can anyone recommend any games?
[color=green]I remember somebody made a thread just like this last year. So I'll just copy and paste my reply from then.[/color]

-MC- wrote...
[color=#9D0A0A]Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX
Any Blazblue game
Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus
Phantasy Star Portable 1 and/or 2
Gods Eater Burst
God of War games
Kingdomhearts BBS

[/color]
Kadushy Douchebag
FF Dissidia
Fate/extra
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
snes/gba/ds roms.
DJ MAX Portable series (1, 2, Fever, 3, Black Square, Clazziquai)
Patapon series (1-3)
Every Extend Extra
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
I've never owned a PSP but i played some of them on my cousin's PSP
-[color=darkblue]Dissdia 012[/color]<- Great game even when you don't know any of the characters :D
-Final fantasy Tactics War of the lions <- Time sinker if you wanna master all the jobs .3.
Tactic orge Let us cling together
-[color=red]MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE[/color] <- You will hunt Forever alone until you get your Kats or your real friends to play with you and If you can get past the "shit tutorial in every MH game ever" and ignore[color=red]-Plesioth-[/color] you will forget time existed and it would already be 1 in the morning by the time you finished your new set have fun
-[color=blue]Megaman X hunter[/color] <- Remake of megaman X
-Patapon <- I only ever played 1 so i can't really say about 2 and 3 some one feel free to add on this
-Crisis Core<- if your a FF nerd you should play this
-[color=red]Metal[/color] [color=blue]gear[/color] [color=olive]Peace[/color] [color=green]walker[/color]<- If your metal gear or stealth games
Those are the games i mostly played
Let's see here...

- Mega Man Powered Up!
- Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
- Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
- Danganronpa (it's also available officially in English on the Vita)
- Super Danganronpa 2 (there's fan translations out there)
- Persona Portable (all 3 games)
- Crisis Core: FF7

Those are games I found fun, although there are probably more. I just can't remember them right now, it has been ages.
ShadyHanZ wrote...
I've never owned a PSP but i played some of them on my cousin's PSP
-[color=darkblue]Dissdia 012[/color]<- Great game even when you don't know any of the characters :D
-Final fantasy Tactics War of the lions <- Time sinker if you wanna master all the jobs .3.
Tactic orge Let us cling together
-[color=red]MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE[/color] <- You will hunt Forever alone until you get your Kats or your real friends to play with you and If you can get past the "shit tutorial in every MH game ever" and ignore[color=red]-Plesioth-[/color] you will forget time existed and it would already be 1 in the morning by the time you finished your new set have fun
-[color=blue]Megaman X hunter[/color] <- Remake of megaman X
-Patapon <- I only ever played 1 so i can't really say about 2 and 3 some one feel free to add on this
-Crisis Core<- if your a FF nerd you should play this
-[color=red]Metal[/color] [color=blue]gear[/color] [color=olive]Peace[/color] [color=green]walker[/color]<- If your metal gear or stealth games
Those are the games i mostly played

I actually did get mgs peacewalker because I played it on the ps3, pretty good game. And I've ordered Gods Eater Burst which is sort of a namco monster hunter clone which looks fun.
Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble. It's a simple brawler, but I'm big into the whole yankii/japanese delinquent theme so I love it. It seems to have a small cult following, that's gotta imply something at least.

Everything else has pretty much already been mentioned.

If you jailbreak your system or whatever it's called you can emulate PS1 games too.

The main reason I got my PS vita (which I kinda regret now) was to play PSP games that doesn't work on PSP emulators, like this one. I actually don't own a single vita game lol, just a bunch of PSP games. The improved screen (and resolution?) and the extra joystick is nice tho. But it can't even be made to emulate PS1 games which pisses me off. You made a good choice getting a PSP, even though we're still in 2014.
Metal Gear PSP games are good.
Final Fantasy remakes.
Dissidia series
FF Tactics
God of War series
BlazeBlue and Guilty Gear
Tekken, Street Fighter Alpha
Daxter
Patapon games
Persona
Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker
God of War series
Ratchet and Clank- Size Matters
Tekken of some kind.
Daxter.
Super Danganronpa 2 (if you can weeabanese)
Danganronpa 1 with an english patch
Guitar Hero or Rock Band.
Fate/Extra
Fate/Extra CCC(though only in jap...played it anyway)
Danganronpa
Persona 3 portable
God Eater Burst(and also GE2)
Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3( VC3 has a fan translated release)
dissidia duodecim ,crisis core , kingdom hearts bbs
if you like music games there's the DJ Max portable series and project diva.
Growlanser IV
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together