Steam Holiday Sale

Pages 12Next
It's that time of the year again.

All Steam users can enjoy the absolutely massive sale that's on right now.

So the question is...What have you bought?

I bought Super Meat Boy, Titan Quest and F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin. Not sure what else I want right now.
Nothing right now but this is just the first day... Im pretty sure that I will find something interesting for myself ;-)
Super Meat Boy and Plants vs Zombies.
Nothing as of yet. Need to wait to x-mas to get some gifts xD spent all my money on gifts for outhers
asaforever The Lord of Butts!
I bought myself Counterstrike:Source, Titan Quest and Killing Floor.
More yet to come :)
Also anyone that has steam add me. =]
dead space
guilty gear isuka
call of duty black ops
uncharted2 cant wait for number 3
[font=Verdana][color=green]Nothing yet, but I'll have a browse around the awesome sale ;)
omg Steam's christmas sale is GLORIOUS!!! This is my first year on steam and I'm absolutely loving it!! Way too many deals though by the end I will certainly have wasted at least 200 or more dollars.
Heh, the games I want to buy cost the same as in the store, so Im asking what kind of sale is this?!
asaforever wrote...
I bought myself Counterstrike:Source, Titan Quest and Killing Floor.
More yet to come :)

I also re-bought CoD Modern Warfare 1 since i lost my both DvD and cd-key xD.
And a music indie game pack yesterday.
Man, I wish console owners got good deals like they've got on Steam. I always gotta miss out every year cause my computer's not that great for gaming.
Okay i know im stupid but heres what i got so far:
Alpha Protocol, Beat Hazard, Bit.Trip beat, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1,Chime,Counterstrike Source, Flatout2,Killing Floor, Rhythm Zone, The cherry blossom murders,Titan Quest+Immortal Throne, Tropico 3, Turba, Batlefield 2 + all addons
RAWR! I now have an eternal grudge against these one day sales.

I'm a huge Mount & Blade fan. I decide to buy Warband as a late Christmas gift a couple days ago for a couple Xbox Live friends. It's on sale for $15, alright! Guess what's on a daily sale 12 hours later? The Mount & Blade Pack for $10. Both games for less... Very frustrating.

Despite that, I still must agree that there are great deals here and I've probably purchased 8 or 9 games.
Argh, I used to have so much fun with City of Heroes and it's in todays sale!
I have a question,whats the difference from buying plants vs zombies at steam and just downloading it at a random website?Do I get updated stuff If I download it at steam?

Steam account: Kamina51
Bought CSS...what don't look at me like that, just because I've had gmod for over a year without it.
Snagged The Orange Box for $15 ^__^
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Kamina#1 wrote...
I have a question,whats the difference from buying plants vs zombies at steam and just downloading it at a random website?Do I get updated stuff If I download it at steam?

Uh..achievements..auto-patches if there are any...
Tsujoi wrote...
Kamina#1 wrote...

Uh..achievements..auto-patches if there are any...

Ah thanks buddy!
Pages 12Next