Sword Art Online

Pages 12Next
wohoo... just saw this when I was browsing youtube.. most of you should already know this is base on the anime sword art online... can't believe their still releasing game on the psp.. haha.. can't wait for it.. but no official release date yet I think..

So is it actullay online?
Septin wrote...

nop.. I don't think so since its coming out on the psp.. I think it would some sort of godeater or monster hunter kind of gameplay style.. though there's alot of people hoping it would be an online game
kenayagami wrote...
Septin wrote...

nop.. I don't think so since its coming out on the psp.. I think it would some sort of godeater or monster hunter kind of gameplay style.. though there's alot of people hoping it would be an online game

No way for co-op?
Septin wrote...
kenayagami wrote...
Septin wrote...

No way for co-op?

hmm.. not sure since its just release a trailer recently.. just have to wait for the full release to find out...
This most likely won't see an English release, which officially makes it outside of my acquisition range, but it's still nice to dream about.
Noutakun wrote...
This most likely won't see an English release, which officially makes it outside of my acquisition range, but it's still nice to dream about.

Pretty much this^

However, if you manage to modify your psp you can play it for free.
Cool, I guess. I need to see more gameplay though.
Interesting. Maybe I'll consider it if it gets ported. Although my opinion of the anime is rather low, so it's a big maybe.
Kadushy Douchebag
The sad part is it won't be in English... so me no understand.
well.. lets just hope it would be popular enough for people to make a translation patch.. >.
if it's real im gonna get a vita xD
It'd most likely follow the anime, so no need to understand japanese.
NeroDBringer wrote...

Its not coming out on the vita.. its going to be release on the PSP.. ya I know.. japan still releasing game on the PSP...
kenayagami wrote...
NeroDBringer wrote...

Its not coming out on the vita.. its going to be release on the PSP.. ya I know.. japan still releasing game on the PSP...

well im still getting one, since i want the uncharted vita game, might as well get KH BBS as well, and MGS as well :D
NeroDBringer wrote...
kenayagami wrote...
NeroDBringer wrote...

well im still getting one, since i want the uncharted vita game, might as well get KH BBS as well, and MGS as well :D

haha.. well I heard the vita still can play psp game.. so I guess its a win win situation.. but I still want to wait until they fix some of the vita problem before actually getting one.. not sure what's the problem but been hearing quite alot of complain about it...
YAOZA SHIT GOT SERIOUS WIF PSP 1st digimon re:digitize (here is the trailer if you wanna get it)that came out on psp now SAO wow my life never got this complete in a year
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Has of right now there only 4 psp games getting ported to NA/English euro. The japanese will still be making psp games until 2013. If accel world/SAO does get ported it will be Dl only for the psp/vita.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Has of right now there only 4 psp games getting ported to NA/English euro. The japanese will still be making psp games until 2013. If accel world/SAO does get ported it will be Dl only for the psp/vita.

oo.. well psp has already been a wonderful miracle for for RPG lover out there... and it already outlive his lifespend so we should not expect much I guess.. ^^
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
kenayagami wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

oo.. well psp has already been a wonderful miracle for for RPG lover out there... and it already outlive his lifespend so we should not expect much I guess.. ^^

The reason psp is still a dominate force is because of the fact it hackable. Psp first year sold 2 million consoles. Then when cfw happen it jumped from 2+ million sold in 04/05 to 74,868,225(some site claim it sold over a 100 mill.. could be) PSP handhelds to this point with in 6 years and this week alone:
NA 2,371 Euro 8,897 JP 12,405 Total 34,916

The hacking and the lowering of prices. Ie 299.95 in 2004 to 99$ current new is what dominating the handheld world. Of course ds has 100 million unit sold.. that because the ds was good and broke a lot. The vita sold 2 million world wide to his point which is good but not great since sony is now cracking down on hack and third party software/games. Once cfw is available to the vita then you see a mass buying spree. Once price is dropped then more will come. Sony shouldn't block CFW.. it should encourage it. People have to buy the unit to use it. Fuck the game companies. If there games were good people would buy it.
Pages 12Next