Sword Art Online

Prev | 1, 2
    deadsx Posts: 704
    Aug 25, 2012 at 2:27 am
    deadsx User Avatar
    I only have one question regarding this game....What about the sex?
    Kaimax Green Haired Moderator Posts: 13,124
    Aug 25, 2012 at 5:46 am
    Kaimax User Avatar
    deadsx wrote...

chapter 16.5 isn't canon...
    Keitaro Ito Posts: 608
    Aug 28, 2012 at 4:47 am
    Keitaro Ito User Avatar
    Kaimax wrote...
    deadsx wrote...

I've heard about this sex scene that was supposedly removed. Can I have a copy of it?
    I have the Light novel but I just recently downloaded it so it might not be included in the one I have. I currently have Volume 1 to 9.
    Kaimax Green Haired Moderator Posts: 13,124
    Aug 28, 2012 at 5:10 am
    Kaimax User Avatar
    Keitaro Ito wrote...
    Kaimax wrote...
    deadsx wrote...

I've heard about this sex scene that was supposedly removed. Can I have a copy of it?
    I have the Light novel but I just recently downloaded it so it might not be included in the one I have. I currently have Volume 1 to 9.

Lol, sorry I don't have it, since I read it in Bakatsuki before they removed it.
    hackerjin Posts: 254
    Aug 28, 2012 at 3:21 pm
    hackerjin User Avatar
    ohh wow that totally shattered all my expectations on what SAO would be if they made a game out of it >.> wtf its just a port of anime into a game >.> i thought it would be like a true mmo with actually char creation and stuff, ill still buy it though due to the fact i love SAO
    Ammy Posts: 2,007
    Aug 28, 2012 at 4:57 pm
    Ammy User Avatar
    Kaimax wrote...
    Keitaro Ito wrote...
    Kaimax wrote...
    deadsx wrote...

Lol, sorry I don't have it, since I read it in Bakatsuki before they removed it.

So that's why I never read it. I've been reading the whole thing there but I never read the scene in detail. It just implied that they had sex but never actually got down to business. Do you know where I could find it?
    DreamSaint Posts: 13
    Aug 28, 2012 at 5:11 pm
    DreamSaint User Avatar
    This seems more of an Single Player Game representing the Novel and Anime.
    Don't know how they'll handle it but a Monster Hunter like Mechanic could be a possibility, anyways.. uh i'll buy it.. if it comes out in english other than that.. i might get a reason to learn japanese to get the game.. uh.. aw no..
    superlim99 Posts: 185
    Sep 13, 2012 at 11:45 am
    superlim99 User Avatar
    i don think it is coming out in english at most it will be hacked wif UMDgen n sub it in to the game so sry 2 say i am nt going 2 buy but downloading the game
    Page 2 of 2
    Prev | 1, 2
    Jump to