Tales of Hearts R

Coming Winter 2014

The game features fully voiced dialogues and new events within the main scenario, two new fully playable party members, and complete 3D graphics. The battles now have a focus on jumping up and taking the fight to the air. It was released on March 7, 2013 in Japan.

The game will also see the introduction of two new playable characters in the story, one of which were not present in the original game. The two new playable characters are Calcedony Arkham and Galad Grinus (voiced by Hideo Ishikawa), Galad will have a role to play in the game's storyline despite not being present in the original. His name is based on the mineral gallite.
Quite hoping this is a multi platform release. Love vesperia fer teh 360 and quite sad its the only tales of series game for it.

correction. being a ds remake and put on teh vita. Quite nice. One of the platforms I am getting with my income.
I may just get a Vita just to play this, seems really interesting.
With this and Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment coming to the west, I believe it's finally time for me to get a Vita.
Dang... and I already got a 3DS XL... I SHOULD have waited and got a Vita instead. Oh well, I guess timing is everything.

-DarkdaemonPK2

P.S. Shouldn't they release Tales of Innocence R first before Tales of Hearts R?
DarkdaemonPK2 wrote...
P.S. Shouldn't they release Tales of Innocence R first before Tales of Hearts R?

You're better off getting Tales of Hearts R. It's the same game but with more content.
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
I would honestly buy the PsVita just for this and Persona
Ammy wrote...
Yes.

Disaster avoided :)?
Hentanize wrote...
Ammy wrote...
Yes.

Disaster avoided :)?

Most likely. There really shouldn't be anything else to censor or mess up here. I think this may actually end up being an acceptable release. Other than the fact that it's a Game Stop exclusive though.