Torchlight

Torchlight is an low budget indie game, but oh so sweet. It's developed by a pretty much the same team as Diablo, and is something every Hack N Slash / Diablo fan can enjoy while waiting for Diablo III.

The game itself is fairly simple whit only 3 character classes and basic Diablo 1 style dungeon system where you fight your way threw randomly generated dungeon maps straight down under town.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/154221-YPGWW6L.jpg

But it has much more than you see from first glance, the grafics are acctually
really nice and the play style as well and even thue there only 3 classes you will find one that you like.

The 3 classes
Vanquisher - Ranged class a Hunter/Ranger/Rouge type that uses bows, riffles , guns or daggers and swords
(rogue type weapons)

Alchemist - Magic class a Mage/Necromanser/warlock type that uses staffs or wands

Destroyer - Melee class a Tank/warrior/Berserker type that uses 2handed melee weapons or duel wielding swords and axes

There are a lot of different armor and weapons , that look really sweet. And the music is made by the man that did the tracks for Diablo II.
There also a lot of cool features like a pet that can carry items and when full you can send it off to town to sell it's inventory and return whit the cash it also fights for you and you can quip rings and a neck to it, also 2 spells.

There also the possibility to fish, and fish you catch can used for various things like buffs for you and your pet.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/154222-MDXNZGZ.png

This game will keep you entertained for hours and hours!

I did play this and finished it.I started out as the alchemist guy,but changed later to the vanquisher lol

Some of the spells could use some work.The cool thing is you can keep on enchanting weapons or gear to gain hidden effects.I rarely fished though
I just wish this were multiplayer, then I would probably be playing it constantly.
Argentine wrote...
Some of the spells could use some work.

There's a lot of small things that need some improvement, but the latest patch fixed a lot

Jacob wrote...
I just wish this were multiplayer, then I would probably be playing it constantly.

Yeah I know that was pretty much the only negative thing about this game, I really wish there would have been a multiplayer option.