[Pokemon Online] Tourney Of Brothers & Sisters (Round 1-5)

Hello all, flash here, this time around I will be hosting a 5 round tournament that will last the whole month of September, Neo will be my Co-Host... It will be a max of 20 participants, anyone can compete in it. I will be running a points system during the entire tourney... I, myself will not be in it, just hosting it. After each round is done, I will make the next bracket according to the points accumulated... Round 3 will be the 2nd elimination round, and 4 will be the final elimination round but in double elimination format. Logs will be required in case I or Neo, are here to witness it...

Round 4: http://challonge.com/tbs4

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/sir_flash

Client: Pokemon Online

Server: Reborn

Time: 9 a.m to 12 a.m. central everyday (if i'm not online to see the match I will need logs for proof). Yes it is 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. (not pm), meaning it is 15 hours a day...

Round 1 (September 1st - 6th): [DONE]

Tier: Double Ubers

Clauses: Sleep, Freeze, Species, Wifi (Optional), Self-KO

Current Point Standings: Mibuchiiha (10), Azery (9), Sir Beagle (8), Shadow The Hedgehog (7), Notus (6), Tizara (5), Dave (4), Cowtao (3), Blast (2), Trevo (1), Manta Rays (0)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2 (September 7th - 13th): [DONE]

Tier: Challenge Cup

Clauses: Sleep, Freeze, Species, Self-KO

Current Point Standings: Mibuchiiha (10), Azery (9), Sir Beagle (8), Shadow The Hedgehog (7), Notus (6), Tizara (5), Dave (4), Cowtao (3), Blast (2), Trevo (1), Manta Rays (0)

Eliminated: Dave, Trevo & Manta Rays
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 3 (September 14th - 20th): [DONE]

Tier: UnderUsed Singles

Current Point Standings: Mibuchiiha (30), Notus (22), Sir Beagle (21), Azery (19), Cowtao (17), Tizara (15), Blast (15), Shadow The Hedgehog (12)

Eliminated: Sir Bagel & Blast (on request)

Round 4 (September 21st - 25th):

Tier: 1v1 OverUsed (Best Of 3)

Clauses: Freeze Clause & Self-KO Clause

Current Point Standings: Mibuchiiha (30), Notus (22), Azery (19), Cowtao (17), Tizara (15), Shadow The Hedgehog (12)

Final Round (September 26th - 30th):

Tier: OverUsed Singles

Current Point Standings:

FAQ(s):

1.) How the point system will work? 1st place is 10 points, then 2nd is 9, then it keeps going down the lower the spot until 0 points. So if you not in top 10, you will garner any points...

2.) What if I am not able to show up? If all the matches are done and you aren't here to show up, i'm sorry but i'll just have to let the other participant to win by default...

3.) How will the final round work? If you got 1st place in the previous 4 rounds, you will have 40 (unless you tied making it an 5 point split). In the very final match, the winner takes half of the losers points...

4.) If I win the last round but do not have the most points, do I still get the final prize? Due to it being based on points, that person will be considered the overall winner because the grind-ed the hardest. But for winning the final round you will have 1 yes.

5.) What will be the prize? That is to be announced at the end, but their will be one, trust me on this...

6.) Will it be streamed? Yes it will...

7.) Do you have a co-host? Yes, Neo is my C0-Host.

8.) Why not Pokemon Showdown? I wanted it to be on PO for a change..
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
One can tell you mean XY in all these, but I'd say clarify them just in case. Multigenner here, and I don't have any 'default'.

And I would very much like to join. From the way it looks like Mega Luca is allowed (aha). This will be fun. Would you mind sharing the Reborn tier list in the OP? Makes it easier for us, since we're mostly PSers here or total-PO like me.

Oh and; might want to correct the Bothers and Sisters in the Challonge.
mibuchiha wrote...
One can tell you mean XY in all these, but I'd say clarify them just in case. Multigenner here, and I don't have any 'default'.

And I would very much like to join. From the way it looks like Mega Luca is allowed (aha). This will be fun. Would you mind sharing the Reborn tier list in the OP? Makes it easier for us, since we're mostly PSers here or total-PO like me.

Oh and; might want to correct the Bothers and Sisters in the Challonge.

will do and thanks lol

My clan actually just had a merger with HH... Mine was Dark Brotherhood....

Is mibuchia your PO name as well?
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
Yes it is.

Suggestion: all who signed up post at this thread. By showing some activity you increase the likelihood of getting more people join.
mibuchiha wrote...
Yes it is.

Suggestion: all who signed up post at this thread. By showing some activity you increase the likelihood of getting more people join.

i posted this thread on reddit, and reborn (the server its on) as well...

here is the reborn site http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9577&page=1

Majority of the contestants on their...
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
Won vs Azery btw.
mibuchiha wrote...
Won vs Azery btw.

edited for ya
updated round 3 is now on! Reason for the delay is because people expected me to tell them when to battle when they had the schedule...
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
Some weird stuff happened to challonge. I can't log in with fb anymore.
Here are your results mibu http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9577

Updating the thread now....