Tree of Savior

Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Anyone on here planning on playing this particular game?
Bought a cd key to access the beta because I really wanted to try it out. Its a pretty game alright. Giving it another go once it's open for everyone.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Hentanize wrote...
Bought a cd key to access the beta because I really wanted to try it out. Its a pretty game alright. Giving it another go once it's open for everyone.

What server are you playing on?

And what class?

I've been playing on the Orsha server. I did a Cleric for the first one and then I just started a Wizard for the second.
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
I did not know about this game. However, after checking it out I think I will skip it.

The art is for sure amazing, I really liked it, but I have already had my share of MMORPGs, and that one seems specially grindy with so many levels.
Takerial wrote...
Hentanize wrote...

What server are you playing on?

And what class?

I've been playing on the Orsha server. I did a Cleric for the first one and then I just started a Wizard for the second.

Forgot to add that it was during the closed beta. They weren't distributing keys anymore so I had to buy it off someone else lol. I didn't play a lot, I was a healer but ultimately I don't think I enjoyed that class.
I'm looking forward to this game.

It's like a raknarok online ... If I didn't wrong