UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH

From the creators of Melty Blood, French Bread, comes a new fighter. It looks like it will come out in Japan in the arcades soon. There are 10 characters, and what appears to be a boss character.

The website is here, http://inbirth.info/ You can see how each character plays and read up on them and whatnot.

The game looks very beautiful, and the movement mechanics seem to be very similar to Melty Blood, probably because it was made by French Bread. I am hoping for a port of some sort so we can play this game in America.

I wonder how popular this game will be with you guys?

I'm really looking forward to playing Yuzuriha if given the chance. She looks fun, and the type of character I like. Huge swings with her swords. I don't know if they're normals or specials, but it seems awesome. I'm definitely going to play this game when I go to Japan and see it in an arcade.

You can find videos here, http://www.youtube.com/user/UNIBmovie or here, http://inbirth.info/movie.html

Screw the other thread already made! I made a new one!
I was gonna make a thread about this but I see someone beat me to it, this game looks pretty sick, I'm liking how seth looks man
As an active melty blood player, hype as tits. Following it since the first announcement.
I'm hope, no pray this is for a console so I can play this
I watched some videos and it looks cool so far.

I'm waiting to see how it turns out to be.
Kinda surprised a thread wasn't made already.
Anyways, pretty hyped for this.
I'm definitely thinking of picking up Yuzuriha.

YES! Finally!
Oh man, I'm so hype for this, do we know what it's going to be on?
This thread hasn't been updated in two years, oy vey

Two more days until the JP console version hits. I probably won't be getting it until next month myself.
just saw it in action at my local scene.
Looks extremely fun. Though ill wait for the english release cause I wanna read and understand whats going on.
So I actually got the game thanks to a friend GS'ing it to me(and all I had to do win win a 2/3 set against a Stylish-type player in Blazblue) and I've been labbing Seth all day.

He's a little bit on the high execution side but nothing THAT demanding. I can understand him having a really low damage output, but he has the lowest health in the game + no meterless reversals + has to work his ass off to get in = one of the worst characters. He's got okizeme with orbs and his mixup game is pretty good though so I can kinda life with it.

Subbing Yuzu unless I turn to the Dark Side and pick up Gordeau for GRIM REAPAH shenanigans.
Any euro fakkers playing this game on psn?
UNiB is everything I love in a fighting game. Thank you based French Bread.

nacho wrote...

I imported my copy. I haven't played online yet though. I'm still practicing. Trying to get into Seth. I hear he's hella weak, but I think he's fun as fuck.

This was the Tager I wanted in BB.
Futabot wrote...

This was the Tager I wanted in BB.

ArcSys loves to screw over grapplers. Potemin, Tager, Kanji. Send em over to FB, they'll make em top tier.

Also on Dustloop they took a vote and 80% called for the infinite to be banned. It doesn't do alot of damage but it's mostly used for timer scam when you've got the life lead, you can only do two(?) reps of the loop before you have to drop it, otherwise DQ.

And yeah, Seth is hard. I've been having some trouble with his air dive combo stuff but it's nothing more labwork won't be able to fix. I just wish he didn't have wet paper health. I picked up Hyde as a sub since I don't wanna play two technical characters online(I was subbing Yuzu). Hyde's actually more fun that I thought he would be, any character with rekka motions wins me over.
ichikogawolfdemon wrote...
ArcSys loves to screw over grapplers. Potemin, Tager, Kanji. Send em over to FB, they'll make em top tier.

Don't know what kind of GG you're playing but in my game Potemkin takes a complete shit on the majority of the cast. You could even view XRD Potemkin being ass as a safety measure of him getting completely overbuffed in AC+R.

As for FB and their "grappler" love, Kouma (the closest you get to that archetype in MB) is currently the worst character in the series, below the neco arcs.

TheSundanceKid wrote...
nacho wrote...

I imported my copy. I haven't played online yet though. I'm still practicing. Trying to get into Seth. I hear he's hella weak, but I think he's fun as fuck.

Drop me your psn once you feel ready for online play.