World of Tanks

Anyone here play this game too?

Its fun.

I make people butthurt and I get butthurt'd in return.

Oh and I find driving a king tiger to be quite enjoyable experience plus it likes long walks on beaches at midnight too!

Its such a perfect match :3

Website's www.worldoftanks.com
I think there is already one thread that talks about WoT but i can't find it.
Anyway, i am really into this game since about 4 months (Started playing it long time ago, then i left it).

What's your username?
There is indeed a thread already about World of Tanks.

I haven't played WoT yet, but it does seem very interesting and co-op based, which I like to see in team based games.
Ahh I see, I tried entering world of tanks into Search forums button at top of forum listing but got 0 results.

My username on it is Ericridge.
Always saw the ads. Never really checked it out. I might now that you reminded me.
I have watched my friend play it and it looks interesting, but the lack of respawn keeps me from playing it, also im not too crazy about free to play games because they always charge a fee for the better stuff in the game.
Sneakyone wrote...
I have watched my friend play it and it looks interesting, but the lack of respawn keeps me from playing it, also im not too crazy about free to play games because they always charge a fee for the better stuff in the game.

It used to be pay 2 win. Not anymore, you can buy gold rounds with silver, and that's basically it.

All money will get you is, convert exp. Extra garage slots. gold coins for silver credits. Premium account which lets you to earn more silver and exp per battle however if you are Bad@Tanks, it won't help you.

If you hate pay2win games, never go near a chinese produced game. They're all p2w.

I should know, I paid my way to win and flog everyone for lulz in a old chinese game like from 3 yrs ago.

World of tanks is fucking fair super fair compared to all the pay 2 win games i've seen. Oh and hackers? Never seen one. While I see plenty of hackers in other f2p games.
If you guys liked the Anime/Manga Girls und Panzer this game is just for you lol theres like 5 clans under GuP and more are being made xD Not to mention theres GuP mods that allow you to put in the ost music, character voices, tank skins, and play almost all of the tanks from GuP ^_^ However I didnt put the mods on yet which might be outdated due to 8.4 which just got released adding Tank Destroyers for the British, a few more light tanks for the germans, and premium TD for the Soviets. As of right now the tanks I own right now is: M3 Lee, M4 Sherman, Matilda, Churchill I, Churchill VII, PzKpfw38(t), Pz 4, StugIII, ELC AMX, AMX 12t, B1, FCM 50t, S-35 CA, 105leFH18B2, KV-1, and M5A1 Stuart . Im looking to get that tier 10 TD and Heavy tank for the French as well as tier 8 scouts for the french and chinese as well as that other GuP tanks such as the KV-2, IS, Tiger, Tiger P and any I forgot about.

If anybody wants to play with me add me create a private channel and ask me to play with you: AMVGFan <----Lol
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Callonia wrote...

World of tanks is fucking fair super fair compared to all the pay 2 win games i've seen. Oh and hackers? Never seen one. While I see plenty of hackers in other f2p games.

Unless youre a german tank. Which are the weakest.

And in here, they tell that Maus is a hunk of junk.

But it is enjoyable never the less.

Also, there arent any hackers because all the calculations are done by the server (penetration mechanics, HP managment, HE shell damage calculation and so on)

We, clients get the image.

But that solution can cause LAG since it can stress the server to its limits.

Also my nickname is Data_Zero and i play in EU server.

Feel free to add me.
Data Zero wrote...

I have to disagree with this.
There are some german tanks that are extremely brilliant.
I have a Stug that is super enjoyable to play and also can do the difference.
In addition tanks like Hetzer, Marder II, E-75 or Tiger II.
I have not used all of this tanks but if you learn how to play them they are
pretty good.

Anyway the tanks i own now are: Type 2597 Chi-Ha, Su-85, Stug III, IS (soon i will buy IS-3 and sell IS), T26E4 Super Pershing, ELC AMX, ISU-152 and another premium american tier 2 (can't remember its name).
Jonny P. wrote...
Data Zero wrote...

I have to disagree with this.
There are some german tanks that are extremely brilliant.
I have a Stug that is super enjoyable to play and also can do the difference.
In addition tanks like Hetzer, Marder II, E-75 or Tiger II.
I have not used all of this tanks but if you learn how to play them they are
pretty good.

Anyway the tanks i own now are: Type 2597 Chi-Ha, Su-85, Stug III, IS (soon i will buy IS-3 and sell IS), T26E4 Super Pershing, ELC AMX, ISU-152 and another premium american tier 2 (can't remember its name).

Yea, they take time.

Nice list btw.

Mine is this:

Light Tanks: M5A1 Stuard, ELC AMX, AMX 12t, Crusader, T-50

Medium Tanks: Type 59, VK 3001 (H), VK 3001 (P), VK 3601 (H), M4 Sherman, M7, T-34-85

Heavy Tanks: BDR G1B, Löwe, Churchill I, T1 Heavy Tank, KV-1, KV-2

Tank Destroyers: Valentine AT

Self Propelled Guns: SU-5, Hummel, M7 Priest, AMX 105AM.

And i got 12 spots to fill :)

Ive put many hours into it.

I Also skinned the ELC AMX!
Data Zero wrote...

Hey nice one dude, great work.
Jonny P. wrote...
Data Zero wrote...

Hey nice one dude, great work.

Thanks.

I love ELC AMX so it got a skin for it.

The amount of carnage a platoon of 3 can create is outstanding.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Callonia wrote...
Ahh I see, I tried entering world of tanks into Search forums button at top of forum listing but got 0 results.

My username on it is Ericridge.

Look at the master list in the sticky next time.
I don't recall having problems on german tanks. If anything only tree i have problems on is the french tree... Suiciders galore on my team whenever I try to play a frenchie.
Playing this still super rarely though. Kinda switched over to War Thunder.
US server - W4lt3r.
Tanks - Too bloody many to list them all but top tanks:
Maus, E-100, JPE-100, E-50 ausf M, Batchat 25t, Batchat 155, AMX 50B, Foch 155, T110E5, T95, T30, Fv4202, T-50-2. I thiink that's all of them. But in total I got around 50 tanks from various tiers.

Pity the developers refuse to use the correct gun penetration tables for the Germans though. If they would, they'd suddenly be useful.
Used to love the Maus to death when there were only 3 tier 10 tanks. It was so much fun back then. Now every new tier 10 penetrates it easily. Sad.
Deciding to breathe some more life into this thread, though it doesn't seem many players reside here on the fakku forums given the posts. Regardless, Wargaming is nearing its 15th year anniversary and for anyone who has a registered account by the morning of August 2nd will receive the tier 3 USSR premium light tank, the LTP, for free.

This, coupled with many many many bonuses makes the time ripe for anyone interested to take a shot and hop into this wonderful game. It's a thinking man's fps and has some great depth to it; while it can be frustrating at first, if you stick with it and learn the mechanics of the game it can be a very rewarding experience. Plus, who the hell doesn't like blowing the shit out of other tanks?

15th Anniversary Special Announcement

User Registration and client download

Yeah it can be summed up as blatant promotion, but some of the fun in this game also resides in platooning up with fellow tanking buddies, which I need more of =P.

IGN is also Rovencrone on NA server
I have heard about that.
Anyway, since patch 8.6 i am experiencing extreme lag and high ping. Even with the new 8.7 the situation isn't better. I have tried joining a couple of matches, everyone tells me that i am a noob, but the truth is that i can't play because of the ping.

Does anyone here have the same problem?
Jonny P. wrote...
I have heard about that.
Anyway, since patch 8.6 i am experiencing extreme lag and high ping. Even with the new 8.7 the situation isn't better. I have tried joining a couple of matches, everyone tells me that i am a noob, but the truth is that i can't play because of the ping.

Does anyone here have the same problem?

If on NA, always play NA West. NA East always experiences an average of 100 ping whilst west gets 40ms
I play on european servers.