World of Tanks

Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Well, got top gun on FlakBus.

Depression seems to be little better, which is nice.

Gun traverse is shit but whatelse is new?

But the pen, that is good :P
The flak bus with the top gun its a dangerous little TD. Its fast and has a good camo rating just lacks armor lol like it has any I feel bad using my kv2 on em lol. But I'm taking a break for a few days to play other games for once *coughs* *war thunder* *coughs* also had a epic pz1c game...10 kills and was going for more then...team killed...for hacking apparently...so yeah done with that for a bit.

Sorry for then long post :3
Shawn2005x wrote...
The flak bus with the top gun its a dangerous little TD. Its fast and has a good camo rating just lacks armor lol like it has any I feel bad using my kv2 on em lol. But I'm taking a break for a few days to play other games for once *coughs* *war thunder* *coughs* also had a epic pz1c game...10 kills and was going for more then...team killed...for hacking apparently...so yeah done with that for a bit.

Sorry for then long post :3

I've had similar experience in my pz38t but I killed three of the tkers who tried to kill me for same reasons. That platoon failed hard. xD Was a platoon of pz1cs who got all butthurt'd over me getting all the kills.
ya its so frustrating when you get tk'ed but i always shoot a blue when i see them cause no penalty if you have a blue teammate so you should always kill em so they learn a lesson and they are putting in much harsher punishments for tk'ers which is nice :3

Edit: So there is alot of server side lag issues atm and the game is unplayable for me. The East-West server for US are unplayable...so gg wargaming
Played alot of wot today, and saw alot of trolling on my tanks by rng as the result.

Fully aimed on a hellcat at 10 meters or less? NOPE! YOU MISS ANYWAYS! THE SHELL IS VISITING SUN! But again, before i shot at that hellcat, I killed an enemy kv-2 while going at full tilt on the move with outrageously large full bloom reticle on my kv-1s. <_< Rng.
I dont know if its luck or MM is just wierd.

But I have the best gun for my Flakbus, and i am constantly on top of the tier lately.

When i get shorter 88, i face tier 6 and 7 more often

wierd.
I'm currently working on grinding up to the derp on my KV-1S... will the grinding ever end? Favorite right now when I'm not grinding is my Stug.
Data Zero wrote...
I dont know if its luck or MM is just wierd.

But I have the best gun for my Flakbus, and i am constantly on top of the tier lately.

When i get shorter 88, i face tier 6 and 7 more often

wierd.

Definitely a conspiracy!
IMO 8.11 has to be on one of the worst patches so far...plauged with lag from a shitty server hosting...the servers were in singapore...for US players...like really...and the MM has been broke for the longest. In othere news I've been messing about on the 9.0 test server and I gotta say I'm liking what I've seen so far no havok engine yet but I'm pleased with the changes and the new tanks :D
Shawn2005x wrote...
IMO 8.11 has to be on one of the worst patches so far...plauged with lag from a shitty server hosting...the servers were in singapore...for US players...like really...and the MM has been broke for the longest. In othere news I've been messing about on the 9.0 test server and I gotta say I'm liking what I've seen so far no havok engine yet but I'm pleased with the changes and the new tanks :D

I hope that the 9.0 patch will finally remove the lag. Cause now, it's one of the main features of this game.
Funny, the microstutter I got in 8.11 had gone away after a few micropatches, and I don't seem to notice any problems here.

Excited from what I've seen in 9.0's test though.
yeah 9.0 is awesome except last night I got banned for a cpl hours cause people kept killing my platoon mate
Rovencrone wrote...
Funny, the microstutter I got in 8.11 had gone away after a few micropatches, and I don't seem to notice any problems here.

From third test, IT was complete disaster according to FTR.

BUgs came out en masse.
Data Zero wrote...
Rovencrone wrote...

From third test, IT was complete disaster according to FTR.

BUgs came out en masse.

I must be lucky then since I got some more test games done today without a hitch. I wouldn't worry about the initial release of 9.0 though, since I bet the bugs that come about with the multicore and engine changes later on will be far worse.
Todays game?

Good!

Type T-34 - Ace Tanker with 5 frags.
sakabato24 World Warrior
So, I've just finished DL'ing the 9.0 patch, and I've got to say. THIS GAME IS SO GORGEOUS~! SO GLORIOUS~!

Historical battles are actually pretty fun and I feel rewarded when I win.

I'd also like to leave this here for a sec... :

[youtube]http://youtu.be/4O56OvuIQ7w.*?[/youtube]
sakabato24 wrote...
So, I've just finished DL'ing the 9.0 patch, and I've got to say. THIS GAME IS SO GORGEOUS~! SO GLORIOUS~!

Still won't improve the WG standing for me.

PS. 9.0 can cause your game to crash.

Happened with me twice so far.
Data Zero wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...

I heard if you load in with a hellcat the game will crash.
Callonia wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...

Mine crashed at ARL44 and JGDPZ IV
Data Zero wrote...
Callonia wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...

Mine crashed at ARL44 and JGDPZ IV

Hmm okay, I haven't installed 9.0 yet, too busy with age of wonders 3