World of Tanks

I don't understand why they remodeled in hd only 10 tanks. They look awesome, nothing to say here, but with this graphic improvements all other tanks now look like toys instead of warmachines.

I heard many people had crash problem and low, very low fps. My game crashed once since the update and my fps dropped from 60-70 to 45-50 (the game run flawlessly anyway).

I played only 20-30 games since the update and the lag problem is almost gone apparently, but i am not so sure about it.
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Jonny P. wrote...
I don't understand why they remodeled in hd only 10 tanks. They look awesome, nothing to say here, but with this graphic improvements all other tanks now look like toys instead of warmachines.

I heard many people had crash problem and low, very low fps. My game crashed once since the update and my fps dropped from 60-70 to 45-50 (the game run flawlessly anyway).

I played only 20-30 games since the update and the lag problem is almost gone apparently, but i am not so sure about it.

cause we all whined for HD models.

Even I wanted them, but not at the cost of astronomical file sizes.

But i would have loved if the tanks didnt share the textures. Like hummels top gun barrel is taken from the Hummels bottom part.

It is annoying and meeses up the skin works.
Jonny P. wrote...

A buddy of mine had that happen today when we were playing earlier today, best fix is to lower your graphics, I keep mine on low cause well crappy computer, and I didn't really have a problem with it crashing because of that.
so...9.0...I'm not impressed lol I've heard about this game breakin bug but it has yet to happen to me so GG wargaming as usual, and nothing really new in 9.0 except a really high gamma setting, no new physics, no new "independent suspension" and certainly no Havok engine.
*does not include the buggy as hell turret flying off*

9.0 is starting to feel like 8.11 : /

the only thing I like in the new high res models for the 6 tanks they ahve done IMO they could've done alot more but hey thats just me so most likely hey will be micropatched into the game breaking all my mods with every update and 9.1 will be mostly bug fixes and possibly the suspension update and 9.2-9.3 will be havok as its released in small parts instead of giving us all good stuff

Edit: I'm gonna try War Thunder ground forces and give it a go.
I still haven't installed 9.0 yet!

Well thats only because of age of wonders 3 XD
Shawn2005x wrote...
so...9.0...I'm not impressed lol I've heard about this game breakin bug but it has yet to happen to me so GG wargaming as usual, and nothing really new in 9.0 except a really high gamma setting, no new physics, no new "independent suspension" and certainly no Havok engine.

the only thing I like in the new high res models for the 6 tanks they ahve done IMO they could've done alot more but hey thats just me so most likely hey will be micropatched into the game breaking all my mods with every update and 9.1 will be mostly bug fixes and possibly the suspension update and 9.2-9.3 will be havok as its released in small parts instead of giving us all good stuff

Same here.

They also said that they like costum content and reward the best creators.
[youtube]http://youtu.be/tnnidFOe_BQ.*?[/youtube]

Needs Benny Hill song badly, especially the last part with the KV-1.
Data Zero wrote...
Shawn2005x wrote...

Same here.

They also said that they like costum content and reward the best creators.

my two cents on WT GF, it's great fun only if you stay away from arcade mode. The game's mechanics inherently lends itself to slow and methodical play found in simulator battles, whereas the fragility of your tank makes for pretty crappy play in arcade where everyone is just blitzing around mindlessly.
Data Zero wrote...
[quote="Callonia"]
World of tanks is fucking fair super fair compared to all the pay 2 win games i've seen. Oh and hackers? Never seen one. While I see plenty of hackers in other f2p games.

Unless youre a german tank. Which are the weakest.

Wrong dude. Try to face off tier 6 to tier 9 german tanks (especially their tank destroyers), they will make short work of you if you dont know their weaknesses

Almost every player in WoT are having a hard time dealing with German and Russians tanks, due to: High Accuracy and Thick Armors (German Tanks) and High Firepower with Decent to Hood Mobility (Russian Tanks)
Celestial_Being wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
[quote="Callonia"]
World of tanks is fucking fair super fair compared to all the pay 2 win games i've seen. Oh and hackers? Never seen one. While I see plenty of hackers in other f2p games.

Unless youre a german tank. Which are the weakest.

Wrong dude. Try to face off tier 6 to tier 9 german tanks (especially their tank destroyers), they will make short work of you if you dont know their weaknesses

Almost every player in WoT are having a hard time dealing with German and Russians tanks, due to: High Accuracy and Thick Armors (German Tanks) and High Firepower with Decent to Hood Mobility (Russian Tanks)

My T29/32 and M103 would beg to differ.
Deceided to play some wot for a few hours and managed to get my mastery class for my cromwell

Forum Image: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/Shawn2005X/shot_019_zps8572ae08.jpg
Currently grinding the 'slow' heavy Soviet line, had some very good games in the T-150.

pihip wrote...
Currently grinding the 'slow' heavy Soviet line, had some very good games in the T-150.

Gunning for Super pershing?
Data Zero wrote...
pihip wrote...

If the accumulated results don't reset every 24 hours, then why not, though I don't have a crew for it and I'm not doing the American mediums.

Otherwise, no way I can gather 75k exp in a single day. @_@
pihip wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
pihip wrote...

If the accumulated results don't reset every 24 hours, then why not, though I don't have a crew for it and I'm not doing the American mediums.

Otherwise, no way I can gather 75k exp in a single day. @_@

Its Per Nation as well
What, so I have to get 75k for each nation?

No way then, I don't even own French tanks. :U
pihip wrote...

Thing is, American servers have T34.

I mean it.

They have a frikking T34 as a reward.
Data Zero wrote...
pihip wrote...

I mean it.

LOL!

EU has it rough.
Data Zero wrote...
pihip wrote...

I mean it.

T34 isnt a bad tank by any means jsut has terrible hull armor but the gun is what makes it counts 400 avg dmg : / like whoa and with a skilled crew you can shoot every 12 seconds but you HAVE to fully aim every single shot...the gun has a terrible tendency to troll unless you fully aim
Shawn2005x wrote...
Data Zero wrote...
pihip wrote...

I mean it.

T34 isnt a bad tank by any means jsut has terrible hull armor but the gun is what makes it counts 400 avg dmg : / like whoa and with a skilled crew you can shoot every 12 seconds but you HAVE to fully aim every single shot...the gun has a terrible tendency to troll unless you fully aim

I am not talking about it being bad.

Im just saying that Super Pershing compared to is is little bit shite.

Second, SP costs less gold than T34