Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative 2

-This game is not translated-

I don't actually know what the plot of this one is but when I Googled for the plot, I found a post by a French girl in slightly broken English:
So first ...why is this game so special ?
Because it offers something somewhat rare : possibility in the same game, to seduce girls OR boys .
Story : you're a boy named Yuki who happened to switch your body with a girl ( because of some stupid experience of one of your friend ahah )and you will have to learn to live with your new body for 2 weeks ( and the same goes for the girl who became you ... :P ) You can live the story from the 2 point of views and it is very .... special ( note : you can become 4 different girls )

So basically, you switch between being a guy in a girl's body and a girl in a guy's body and see the storyline from two different points of view. The girl describes it a little ambiguously but let me confirm, there's no yaoi in this. Only the female character fucks boys.

Official site
(amongst other things, has "character drama" MP3s for download)
Getchu page
(has more sample images and a trailer)

HCG
(character avatars removed, if you want them too I'll upload them, there are 100s)

Game download (Mediafire)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Game download (torrent)

Samples images

Spoiler:
free image hostfree image hostfree image host
free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

Some of the day-to-day stuff and wacky stuff

Spoiler:
free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

The game is mostly young adults but as you can see from the preview images, there is some loli and also some yuri between one of the older schoolgirls and one of the lolis. There's also a bit if tentacle stuff involving one of the girls.

You can use OAGT to automatically translate the text (using a variety of methods, such as Google Translate) and display it in-game in place of the Japanese text. There's a custom .ini for it to make it work correctly with this game.

Teclo wrote...
I don't actually know what the plot of this one is and can't find any info. The odd thing is that, having looked through the HCG, the usual genderswap thing doesn't seem to occur in this game which makes it odd that it's an X-Change game.
Look's like you're wrong.

From VNDB

Yuki is a high school student. One day, his mind and his female friend's mind suddenly exchange because of a strange machine invented by his friend. Yuki is totally confused with a female body.... On the other hand, he enjoys erotic things only women can experience.... Like this, his school life as a girl begins....

This one another gender swapping games. :D
Yeah I just Googled for plot details and found a post explaining the basic story. Added it to the first post. Another 30 minutes until the ISO is compressed into several RARs, then I have to upload it to Megaupload, so bear with me on this one.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Lol, what made you start uploading Japanese VNs ? :D

well, rather than only gender swapping it's more of a Body Swapping.

So, you'll end up swapping bodies with the girls or vice versa.
Does this allow for delicious, delicious yuri? If so, I heartily approve.
There usually is some yuri action, but mostly rape, sex with with random guys, gangbangs and stuff...after all of that comes the women of your choice....that's in x change though...in the first yinyang it's not that much rape and gangbang...which is good for me...
knowing the popularity of this entire series id say someone will translate it for us and fast. or its already licensed so some company is going to translate it. there by allowing me to pirate the damn thing.
sanjuro wrote...
knowing the popularity of this entire series id say someone will translate it for us and fast.
Well you can expect some company to translate it. But please mind this :

"as long there's no official announcement about translation from any company, don't hope too much."

Still, it's a bit annoying if this one not translated, since X-change series and yinyang laternative are all translated(Not really sure if i'm right). :D
Kaimax Best Master-San
Lord_DF wrote...

Still, it's a bit annoying if this one not translated, since X-change series and yinyang laternative are all translated(Not really sure if i'm right). :D

Something to think about:

This game was released YEARS after the 1st Yin Yang. :D
hmm good point.
Sorry about the delay on the DDL links. I've been really busy this weekend. All links are up now apart from part 2, which previously failed to upload and is being reuploaded right now.
Eh... When I open the game, it takes me to the title page, but the only option button I see is the exit button; also, I can't click on it... I used the torrent. If anyone else torrented and got the same problem, please help me out. >_>
Yeah I did get that problem too. Somewhere up and left of the exit button, on one of the other squares, is the start game button. I don't know why it doesn't show up.
Teclo wrote...
Yeah I did get that problem too. Somewhere up and left of the exit button, on one of the other squares, is the start game button. I don't know why it doesn't show up.

Thanks. I'll try clicking for it. :D
im really thinking about using the program and playing with the machine translations. ive never done it before and id think it wouldnt be very imersive. opinions?
Your options for playing this game are:

1: Learn Japanese and play it without TLs
2: Wait for it to get translated (maybe it never will)
3: Use AGTH + Atlas combination

Atlas+AGTH works best if you have basic Japanese knowledge. The translations are done word by word rather than context, so to supplement that you'll have to have some idea about Japanese sentence structure.
I personally think the translation is awful, heck Google does a better job (which is also bad imo). But if you are really keen then AGTH is the way to go.

Though I would encourage you and every other avid VNer to learn Japanese.
heh this next term i am going to take a japanese class, it will be jpn 101-103 all in 1 term, going to be 1 hectic term, o well maybe me watching anime in subs and playing the translated ero while listening to the voices will help me out lol
yeah i have a basic knowledge of Japanese. enough so that i can sometimes spot discrepancies between dialogue and subtitles as well as changes made due to cultural differences. my vocabulary though is shit so im not anywhere near fluent. that and i only know a handful of kanji and my katakana is rusty.

edit: it doesnt run. probably cause im missing the crack or because i cant read te installation. however i have seemed to have installed it correctly but when i try to run it i just get a windows error message saying that it stopped working and had to close.
I can't play the game, when I start it, it crashes in a split second, leaving a dump file. Something like "xca2.1D7D1D5787191D4.crash.dmp"

Every time with a different code in the middle. Any help?