Zerg vs Terran vs Protoss

Total Votes : 59
I'm all for Protoss.
ExESGO wrote...
Jeff Goldblum Fan wrote...
necrons

Shenanigans, I call Space Marines.

For the Emperor!!!
Protoss are pretty badass (this is the race that makes giant blue balls of doom), but I throw my vote to the Terrans, nukes make me lolz.

As much as I love da'Boyz, Necron just own everything, with the possible exception of tyranids...
My 1v1 main is currently Terran =p they are just OP atm not because of pure unit imbalance, but because of their versatility (especially against zerg).

However, in team games, i go Protoss, as my teammates can make up for Protoss's horrendous anti-air capabilities.

Lore-wise, I'd say Protoss is the coolest, most bad-ass, and obviously the strongest. The protoss were the last race standing against the Dark Ones in the alternate timeline, meaning that Terran was already wiped out (and the zerg was taken over), thus, of all 3, I'd say the Protoss wins.
Zerg
Quantity over quality
The fact that in the games, the novels, and the manga the Zerg are always back to kick both the Terran and Protoss butt show that the Zerg are probably the strongest out of the three. Granted, something of a plot twist happens in SC2, and we have no idea what will transpire in the next two installments of SC2, so maybe by then one race will stand victorious above the others.

Now if we were to go by gameplay, I wouldn't vote for either since one of SC's selling points that each race was completely even to each other.
The Terran in a brute power, Zerg win for Numbers, and Protoss win for tech.

Out of the three. I like both the Zerg & Protoss. The only thing I like about Terrans are their starship designs.
I go for Terran
those protoss gateway units got nothing on marauders
Terrans are pretty much brute force and easiest to play. Agreed, rauders rape all toss gate units. Too good. Zealots are rauder counter? BS micro that sh*t with concussion grenades and lot meatshield are all gone and stalkers fall to rauders.

Zerg is suppose to be easiest to tech switch and have good macro going for it.

Toss is suppose to be pure power but I find Terran just so much better.

Oh yeah anybody see recent video of Idra raging some more? This time he is QQing how Terrans are so OP and he they are so not fair and he can't do anything to counter them. Lol crybaby cries some more.
GSDAkatsuki wrote...
Terrans are pretty much brute force and easiest to play. Agreed, rauders rape all toss gate units. Too good. Zealots are rauder counter? BS micro that sh*t with concussion grenades and lot meatshield are all gone and stalkers fall to rauders.

Oh yeah anybody see recent video of Idra raging some more? This time he is QQing how Terrans are so OP and he they are so not fair and he can't do anything to counter them. Lol crybaby cries some more.

Meh, Rauders are easy to counter with toss, basic rule if you play against terran; build a Stalker. That's enough to prevent harassing by the first rauder, and if you scout and see that he goes heavy rauders, there are a variety of strategies available to counter.

And Idra seems to rage almost every match, going on and on about how good he is an then lose anyway.
Terran are the strongest and the easiest to play with, i never bothered too much playing other races because they suit me the best.
Idra QQ that Terran are OP while he used to play Terran untill he went to Korea.
Ethil wrote...
GSDAkatsuki wrote...

Meh, Rauders are easy to counter with toss, basic rule if you play against terran; build a Stalker. That's enough to prevent harassing by the first rauder, and if you scout and see that he goes heavy rauders, there are a variety of strategies available to counter.

And Idra seems to rage almost every match, going on and on about how good he is an then lose anyway.

marauders are the big armored guys who shoot the slowing concussive shells =p i believe the one you were referring to is reapers ;P which are extremely situational units and usually only works against noobs o.o;;

but yea, mass marauders is stupid xD go air.
Onime-no-Enishi wrote...
Ethil wrote...
GSDAkatsuki wrote...

marauders are the big armored guys who shoot the slowing concussive shells =p i believe the one you were referring to is reapers ;P which are extremely situational units and usually only works against noobs o.o;;

but yea, mass marauders is stupid xD go air.

Oh shit, you're right. Didn't have my mind with me on that. Marauders huh, yeah, they're tricky, since they're prob the strongest 2nd tier unit. Make some kind of meatshield and then counter them from air =P
Terran's all gay and noob and shit. Protoss is pro.
marauders + vikings usually wins a game

at least in the lower leagues
I am personally a Zerg fan though they seem so nerfed compared to the other race. They all seem so broken now
Superior wrote...
I am personally a Zerg fan though they seem so nerfed compared to the other race. They all seem so broken now

I wouldnt say zerg is nerfed, its a very advanced race that requires ALOT ALOT ALOT of multi tasking 100% time of gameplay (except for the first 2-3 minutes of the game). But with proper macro/micro, its really difficult to beat a really good zerg >>; seriously, map control with creep, hidden baneling/roach ambush + infestors, and then an eventual tech switch to brood lord + corruptor + zergling/hydra (depending on enemy forces) through 4-5 bases late game? thats a near impossble to beat army right there.

Zerg is a really macro intensive race, its the race with the best economy if played right.
Pages Prev12