Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger Vs. Darkdeath Evilman

Just bought this game through the store for the psp and I am honestly surprised to see that this game is omgwtfbbqawesomesauce.

Produced by NIS, this is tactical RPG. You're expecting something like disgaea? Not exactly as this game totally differs from disgaea's gameplay we all know so well.
So, instead of explaining the game with words, you better watch the following video. And yes, this might be the only game where dying makes you stronger.

So? Who got their hands on Z.H.P?
there is nothing special about the gameplay, but the story is god damn CRAZY.

I really like how the hero died while fleeing from his first Opponent
WHAT no talk of this this is pretty good game gets you addicted
Actually brought this from PSN a few weeks ago. While doesn't have the same brand of humor as the Disgaea, the gameplay is pretty decent and sort of addictive (Although with exams coming up, I don't have the time). Sort of reminiscent of an old-school dungeon crawler, but has a bit more to it than that. Right now, before I move on with anymore of the story I'm trying to customize and equip my character enough to clear a Dengeki Dungeon (Unlocked the one's for Shana and Index).
Taiga! Kirino! Dokuro-chan!

Only 3 reasons I'm so excited to buy this.
Best game trailer ever.
Kaimax Best Master-San
hmm, Chaosbreak once recommended this to me. But I never got myself to get it..

Looks like this is a good time to get it while I still remember it...
I've seen some gameplay, its very hilarious! But I'm caught in between buying this game or a disgaea game for my psp
VIDEO CONTAINS HUGE SPOILERS AND CHARACTER ROSTER.

And here I was looking for something to play mindlessly on the PSP. I only played the first Disgaea on the PSP, so more or less I know what to expect here. Even though they are completely different, the humor and craziness is still there. It looks fun.
Gotten pretty far in the story, Lots of Dragon Ball Z references but my favorite quote is

"Those tits are fake! You got the equipment made for men dangling between your legs! Tripod Ranger!"
If not all then most of the special moves in this game, a treat.

Aai FAKKU Ass Master
This game knows how to keep me up at night.

:3 I only recently got it though.