[Winter Contest Entry 2019] The Sexy Cat Wizard

I am very sorry for such a poor and short entry as soon as the contest started I got super sick and had less time that I desired to work on it. I will work on it when I feel better and finish it.

It was a dark and gloomy day, the air around me smelled like a boy’s locker room after gym practice. I was covered in sweat but could not remember doing anything extreme. There was also a pungent scent of semen in my room. As I laid in bed wondering my it was so hard to breath I look down and, what do I see? A large…cat? I say to myself “but I don’t have a cat”. While trying to get up, the cat rolled off the bed and fell feet first to the floor. My own dismount from the bed was less than stellar however, as I fell flat on my face like a puppet whose strings were cut. I tried to push myself up from the floor when suddenly I heard someone say “'Not the most heavenly of dismounts I dare say master”. I froze in place, looking around the room I couldn’t see anyone else with me besides the strange cat. Still confused by the voice, the mysterious cat then walked up to me and started to rub itself against my arm. It raised its head and opened its eyes and I noticed that one was a bright gold, while the other was a dazzling light blue. Seeing that the cat was friendly enough, I started to scratch the feline behind its ear when suddenly I heard the same voice say, “Yes that’s the spot”. Surprised, I stopped what I was doing and started looking around for the source of the voice again. “Why did you stop?” said the voice and I realized: it was the cat that was talking to me. Carefully, I picked up the feline and examined it, looking to see if there was a small speaker or something attached to it that produced the voice. “Can you put me down master?” I freaked out a bit and quickly let go of the talking feline. “Y-You can talk?” I said nervously. “Of course I can talk, silly” the cat replies and in that moment it started doing something when suddenly, the beautiful and voluptuous figure of a woman appeared next to me shrouded in a puff of smoke. As I gazed in awe at the goddess in front of me, she looked down to me and, with a playful smile, patted me in the head. As the smoke dissipated, I realized she was naked. My eyes couldn’t move away from the sight of her swinging breasts almost as if they were hypnotizing me. My mind returning to somewhat normalcy, I ask the mysterious being what her name was. “Esmeralda” she says and explains that she came from a village of cat people living on a far-off continent. “Why did you leave?” I ask. “In order to find my master, of course” she replies. She then proceeded to my closet; footsteps silent just like a cat.Still in disbelief at the sight of the beautiful woman in my room, I slowly started standing up and scratched my head still a bit confused. I sat on a nearby chair and just then Esmerelda returned one of my dress shirts and a pair of my pants, her figure being too voluptuous for them to handle.
Hm... how do I put this?

I really like this as it has a sense of adventure that makes me ask questions about the world.

Unfortunately, the writing was a bit sloppy and I feel it more an excerpt for a longer story better told not as part of the Winter Contest. This is further supported by the fact that it didn’t follow any of the themes. I know the themes were just suggestions, but still.

Once again, I really like it and would love to read more since it caught my interest, but I feel it a bit out of place for this contest.

Finally, I’m sorry if this might come off as harsh and my condolences for being sick. I hope you feel better and good luck!
Xenon FAKKU Writer
I like the ideas that this portion of your story presents. The concept of an animal becoming personified or anthropomorphized in some way is certainly an interesting theme. You could go a lot of different places with it! I suppose the places you'd like to go might be a bit more on the lemony side of things, and that can be interesting too. Crazr's the king of that here, since his long running story contains a lot of it.

I'm sorry that your sickness managed to muck things up for you, but I'm glad that you managed to submit something in the end.

Good attempt this year, Yakuza.