Winter Writing Contest 2022: Poll

Voting for this poll has ended.

In your opinion, which author and entry was the best?

Total Votes : 6
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Forum Image: https://i.ibb.co/89kp78K/2022-4.jpg

Welcome to the first and only poll this year.

There are seven entries this year, and there will be seven days to make your decisions.

The Reader's Choice and Runner-up winners will be declared when the poll ends. If there is a tie, then whoever ties will deserve the appropriate level of the one they tie for.

When you read each submission, if you have not already, please take a moment to stop when you finish and write the author a little note how and if you liked it or some constructive criticism they could benefit from. I know that if you are an author, you may want the same done for you.

I wish the entrants the best of luck. Happy reading, everyone.

Entries in this poll:

crazr submitted Dreameater

Xenon submitted Earthly Interval Assortment

Yanker submitted The Garden of Blades

ZubaruMidori submitted Untitled

DatYuriThough submitted Passage

xninebreaker submitted The Greatest of All Time

d(^_^)(^_^)d submitted Twilight Drifter
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Congratulations goes to Yanker for the winning submission The Garden of Blades! You have rightfully won the Reader's Choice award this year. Well done!

Congratulations also goes to crazr, xninebreaker, and d(^_^)(^_^)d on tying for the Runner-up positions.

I'm very glad to be able to return each year and hone our literary skills together. I hope the new year will bring you good fortune.

Well done, all!
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
Congrats to Yanker 🎉🎉🎉

I’m glad someone voted for me, but I’m personally very happy Yanker won. Such a good piece of writing!
Congratulations to the Yank for winning! I’m still very behind, but I will try to read everyone’s story and leave a review!
Yanker I read hentai for plot
Thanks everyone, it was a pleasure to participate alongside you all. It's hard to find motivation writing but sometimes all it takes is a little push like a contest like this to get the creative juices flowing. It also makes me happy seeing old friends check in every year and submit something, and watching these people's skills grow over time.

Until next year!