Winter Writing Contest 2023: Poll

Voting for this poll has ended.

In your opinion, which author and entry was the best?

Total Votes : 3
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Forum Image: https://pic-bstarstatic.akamaized.net/ugc/ca29949a03224aac30cf59e56fa0659d.jpeg

Welcome to the first and only poll this year.

There are four entries this year, and there will be five days to make your decisions.

The Reader's Choice and Runner-up winners will be declared when the poll ends. If there is a tie, then whoever ties will deserve the appropriate level of the one they tie for.

When you read each submission, if you have not already, please take a moment to stop when you finish and write the author a little note how and if you liked it or some constructive criticism they could benefit from. I know that if you are an author, you may want the same done for you.

I wish the entrants the best of luck. Happy reading, everyone.

Entries in this poll:

xninebreaker submitted A New Beginning

DatYuriThough submitted Through The Looking Glass

Xenon submitted Fantastic Paths: Love’s True Name

gammenon submitted Fun in Stepfamily Streaming
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Congratulations goes to myself, I suppose, Xenon for the winning submission Fantastic Paths: Love’s True Name! I suppose that means that I win the Reader's Choice award this year. I am very grateful, but enough about me!

Congratulations also goes to xninebreaker on winning the Runner-up position with the submission A New Beginning! Well done!

I'm very glad to be able to return each year and hone our literary skills together. Even though we have gotten smaller over the years, I do appreciate the opportunity to enjoy this tradition of ours. I hope the new year will bring you all good fortune.

Well done, all!
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
No surprise about the winner! Even with more votes, I'm very certain you would've come on top!

Thanks again for hosting! Was fun as usual to get the gears running again.