[Locked] Controversial Content Setting

Have we figured out how to get this setting to appear? I’ve seen multiple different ways including posting to the forum but nobody really seems to know how it unlocks.
settings》account settings》show controversial content and select yes. never been a problem for me.
Galder wrote...
settings》account settings》show controversial content and select yes. never been a problem for me.

Doesn't seem to appear on fresh accounts.
years back they had this fakku gold membership which they ultimately scrapped. i got it randomly for testing purposes. this may have changed the "tier" of my account or something. and they probably didn't clean up their system and remove this tier list yet. just a random thought though, don't know for sure ofc.
looscla wrote...
Galder wrote...

Doesn't seem to appear on fresh accounts.

Hey did you ever figure out how to enable it as I am going subscribe soon and wanted to know?
Have to be an active member of the community for a period of time/ post a certain amount of things to prove you're not a bot iirc
JarJab Just somebody
Having trouble getting controversial settings activated too, and I paid for a subscription too.
Waitu likes vanilla
Inb4 this is just some kind of urban legend.
so does it work for everyone now?
Waitu likes vanilla
Galder wrote...
so does it work for everyone now?

No. Account created three days ago, subscribed to unlimited. No controversial content option.
I wrote to the support yesterday, just in case.

For now I just be patient and write some comments in the forum now and then. Nothing more I can do.

Edit: Just got the option after 8 days.
Just made a new account. I guess there’s nothing to do except wait??? I sent out a ticket to FAKKU support but nothing yet, which fucking sucks.
Waitu likes vanilla
Yeah, I also sent them a ticket but didn't get an answer. So the controversial content option is probably hidden for new accounts. But after a week you should get the option.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: