[Anime] Anime Season Fall 2016

General discussion since this individual threads are dead most of the time.
Anichart

What are you watching this season?
I have frankly been behind on every show but I'll try to catch up by next week.
Spoiler:

Watching:
3-gatsu no Lion
Ajin S2
Brave Witches
Drifters
Flip Flappers
Fune wo Amu
Girlish Number
Euphonium S2
Keijo
Zaregoto
Occultic;Nine
Shuumatsu no Izetta
Yuri on Ice

3 episode rule: Have only seen one episode of these.
Occultic;Nine
Brave Witches
Fune wo Amu
Zaregoto
Izetta
3-gatsu no Lion

Okay:
Drifters
I'm watching this with a lot of skepticism because I think the comedy relief falls flat on its face. Hellsing Ultimate had the same issue and it made the viewing experience suffer a lot because of it.

Ajin S2
Only watching this for one reason.

Keijo
Well animated butts. Really only watching it for the animation.

Girlish Number
MC is a bitch but a cute one at that. Watching it because she has a cute face.

Good:
Euphonium S2
God bless Kyoani and their amazing visuals.

Flip Flappers
Odd story but the stylish animation is one point.

Yuri on Ice
It's pretty good so far.
Favorite OP are Fune wo Amu and Flip Flappers so far.

OPs:
Spoiler:

EDs:
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
Outside of second seasons I'm really enjoying Yaoi on Ice. I've always been a huge fan of figure skating, and the show has some gorgeous animation to look at. And that opening. I've yet to watch 3-gatsu no Lion but I feel pretty confident that I'll enjoy it from what I've seen of it. Izetta is alright, and Keijo is fucking stupid and I'm not sure if I will still enjoy it when the novelty wears off. I also want to check out Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari at some point.

As far as sequels go I'm enjoying all the stuff I knew I would with Hibike, orphans and volleyball all holding up to S1. Should probably watch Natsume. Nothing new there.
This season seems extremely boring for me. Aside from Gundam nothing interests me.

Maybe my tastes just suck?
I've watched a bit of Izetta and will likely finish it just because cute redhead witch. Also I will suffer through Monster Hunter stories to get in touch with the DEEPEST LORE. The Magical Girl Raising Project show seems like hot garbage, but I have seen a few episodes and it isn't as terrible a Madoka rip-off as that one Tarot card one, so what the hell. I wish that I had it in me to like Brave Witches, but Strike Witches was crap despite my love of the idea. If only it could be good like Girls und Panzer. On a related note, I wish that Keijo!!!!!!!! was lewder, but maybe it will be ok with alcohol. I doubt it though.

So you may be wondering, does this asshole even like any of the Chinese cartoons he is watching? Yes. Show by Rock s2 is beautiful even though I feel like I am in a minority for liking it.

Perhaps I will give Flip Flappers a shot. The name is suitably silly and I have heard good things about it. Also I might try to get into K-On! with school band. I thought it was a pretty stupid and unispired drama at first when S1 was the new hotness, but maybe it actually is good (?). If Yuri on Ice ends up being FREE with ice skating I will also give it a shot. It'll have to be pretty gay though, alright guys?
Watching a lot of anime this season. Most of it I wait to watch 3-4 episodes in a row.

The anime that I watch every week when they are released are:

- Days
-WWW.Wagnari!!
-Scorching Oing Pong Girls
-Yuri On Ice
-Sound Euphonium 2
-All Out
-Haikyuu Season 3
-Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans (this one comes out on Sunday, I like to watch it at the gym, but Sunday is a rest day so I do t technically watch it till Monday.)
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
My god...there's nothing to watch. I was trying to hold on to Twin Star Exorcist, but they fucked that up worse than Bleach. For now, I'll just watch the backlog from a couple seasons ago.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
FinalBoss wrote...
My god...there's nothing to watch. I was trying to hold on to Twin Star Exorcist, but they fucked that up worse than Bleach. For now, I'll just watch the backlog from a couple seasons ago.

If you liked Working! the next one isn't so bad.

Izetta has some promise. Though I'm not as much into the most recent episodes. Which is sad, the third episode's fight scene I thought was beautifully done.

Probably the best show this season IMHO is the short Nobunaga no Shinobi.
I'm in love with Yuri on Ice! I also like Show by Rock, Raising Magical girls, and Nanbaka. I do like Monster Hunter, but I couldn't get into the anime.
I'm watching - Izetta: The Last Witch, Dragonball Super (dun judge, its mah childhood maaaaan), Yuri on Ice (It's not gay the way you think it is, but it's still really gay), WIXOSS: LOSTORAGE, The Ancient Magus' Bride (damn ovas basically never come out, this is why I also read the manga), And a bunch of other things I forgot to mention.

Yes, I'm watching WIXOSS, because it's a card game.

Fuck you.
I picked up a lot of shows but because I've been busy I'm only keeping up with Hibike Euphonium and it's sooo good.
Flip Flappers is good so far. It has a barely coherent plot and cookie cutter characters but sick visuals and the kind of madcap fun that makes anime anime. In fact, I would say it is one of the most anime of anime, just like Gurran Lagaan and FLCL were. Only instead of being about manly fighting and sex jokes Flip Flappers is about magical girlishness, cliched drama and lesbian subtext. Also the spazzy genki girl runs around barefoot a lot. Even with meh character designs and lack of detail, it's the thought that counts. Overall I think it hits a lot of the right notes and is a jolly good time. Recommended over most of the rest of the new stuff this season for sure, but don't expect the most wonderful masterpiece ever.
Sweaty Ping Pong Girls
ViVid Strike
Ajin Season 2
Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2
Izetta the Last Witch

I am enjoying all of them so far and have little to zero complaints about the ones I am watching.