[Anime] Sakura Sou no Pet na Kanojo (Autumn 2012)

Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
I plan to watch this... just stalling on it.
Spoiler:
The anime was not what I expected. It was funny, it was sorta romantic, but most of all, it was slightly above good. Looking forward to episode 3.
I have a feeling that Shiina has something to do with the question to Kanda, lol.
It's like I'm watching an anime version of Rain Man thus far.
my sources are saying this will get at least 24 episodes
Episode 3
Spoiler:
EDIT: "I'm hacking, silly. LOL."
This episode, it strangely makes me think too much about the purpose of my existence. Nevertheless, I wish things could get better in the next episode. Jin would fuck Mashiro Misaki silly if he sees her depressed.
Eps 3

Spoiler:
Whoa. I expected another laugh from Sakurasou this episode, did not expect the sudden serious tone at all. I really got slapped.

This show's getting better and better.

michelous wrote...
my sources are saying this will get at least 24 episodes

It is 24 eps.
Episode 3.
Oy, the drama...
Spoiler:
Yeah, don't bang the chick who wants to bang you. That old anime standby. I love how a guy who is basically a manwhore is fretting over nailing one chick. It's hilarious really. Just do her and get it over with. That aside, Sorota getting called out by everyone, Tsundere being Tsundere, and episode being boring.
Episode 3:
Spoiler:
This episode just feels bad. First, Nanami is already shafted on the romance side of things and it's only episode 3 and Sorata really hasn't shown any romantic feelings towards Mashiro yet. Secondly, Hyouka Syndrome. We have one or two decent characters surrounded by unsympathetic assholes.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Odamust wrote...
Episode 3
Spoiler:
"I'm hacking, silly. LOL."
This episode, it strangely makes me think too much about the purpose of my existence. Nevertheless, I wish things could get better in the next episode. Jin would fuck Mashiro silly if he sees her depressed.

Correction he was talking about "Misaki".
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle The True Buff Bizzle
Oh man, this episode through me for a little loop just now. I'm VERY glad I decided to watch this show.
ep3 and 4

Spoiler:
Jin Says the Darnest things....

I wonder if He realizes that the story she rights is about them?
Episode 4.
Redneck is not happy.
Spoiler:
What kind of weak, backpedaling bullshit was this? Last episode everyone was on his ass to get his act together and move out of Sakurasou. Majorly freaking retarded to have him be a step away from moving on, and everyone decides to change their tune. Why? Cause Shiina wrote a crappy ending to her manga...that is so goddamn stupid, I had to go to my "Drop it or keep watching it" quarter flip. And the show isn't even halfway done. The chance that I'm gonna finish this show just dropped A LOT.
Eps 4.

So he finally get his act together. Gut, gut.

I somehow like the ED more than the OP.
castor212 wrote...
Eps 4.

So he finally get his act together. Gut, gut.

Yes. Shame the whole reason for getting his act together(Moving out) was rendered utterly pointless and tossed away for an amazingly flimsy reason.
Episode 4
Spoiler:
In contrast to the hate, I actually liked it. It's a good thing things turn out ok in the end. I'm rooting for Jin to get together with Misaki. Never knew Jin had the same feeling of being inferior as Sorata, and Sorata finally have an idea of what he'll do in the future. And he's staying back at Sakura Sou. Will watch the next episode to see the aftereffects of all these incidents.
Episode 4:
Spoiler:
I can only hope things will get better now that Sorata's self-loafing is done. Now if we can just kill off the self-loathing playboy who's in love with the girl that's in love with him, this series might get to being better than okay.
Episode 5.
Spoiler:
Boy, those are some great sounding parents Aoyama has there. Don't support what your daughter wants to do, and force her to work several jobs to the point of hunger and fatigue to pay for it herself. Small wonder she's such a stubborn ass. And on the Shiina front...damn. I wish I had a crazy girl memory like that. Minus the actual Shiina crazy of course.
Episode 5
Spoiler:
All the crazy moments are back. Aoyama's really a stubborn person, but a real hard-worker. I like the part when Mashiro made the situation worse while Sorata tried to explain to Aoyama all of the misunderstandings Mashiro said. Looking forward to see how it progresses with the new girl in Sakurasou.
NEXUS Since 2010
Episode 5

Spoiler:
Misaki really needs a good hard spanking. Bursting into someones room and going through there stuff.