[Anime] Sakura Sou no Pet na Kanojo (Autumn 2012)

Retarded genius is genius.

Eps 5
Spoiler:
Kinda a bland episode
Who cares about Mashiro when we have Nanami! Even though she will undoubtedly be progressively upstaged as the series goes on, she's too much of a lovable, independent-minded tsundere for me to give up on her!
Episode 6.
Spoiler:
And as expected, the unavoidable crash. Knew it was coming, so my sympathy is a little shallow. Frankly, they should have called her an idiot. But, they defend her instead. I guess idiotic blubbering suddenly renders a point moot. Eh, whatever. Hopefully she learned her lesson.
Episode 6
Spoiler:
Well, Aoyama finally realised her limits and weakness. They need to show more of Jin and Misaki in the future. I don't remember if that was the first time that Mashiro smiled since the beginning of the anime. She still looked cute when she smiled. Next week, Yuuko's coming.
Ahhhh, Nanami is just too cute, so glad she's my waifu :D

Epi 6

Spoiler:
Poor Nanami, all she wanted was for someone to recognize how much effort she's been putting in. Shiina x Nanami ftw.
Anyone knows what's with 15 minutes thingy wih rorisubs? I completely did not understand it.
I love this Anime Im always eager to get home from work on Tuesdays to watch more episodes on crunchyroll ^_^
I luv this, it's hilarious.
Episode 7.
That episode sucked.
Spoiler:
Got a show full of good, tolerable characters? Introduce the beyond fucking annoying little sister, who fills out all the cliches of severely agitating characters. Thank all that's holy she's not staying. Only good parts where Misaki's driving lessons.
ep7

Spoiler:
I am actually surprised the Misaki never met Yuuko. Would have thought she would have gone crazy over her.
Eps 7
Spoiler:
Meh episode. Classic, annoying lil sis.
Episode 7
Spoiler:
Hilarious episode as usual. As some people here said, Yuuko was sort of annoying. Felt a little disappointed because of the short screen times for Jin and Misaki, but I guess there will be an episode featuring mainly these two in the future.
Spoiler:
back to being a comedy, yay. Lol'd throughout the ep, Misaki's driving parts especially. And needs more Nanami
Spoiler:
I will never understand the appeal in this "imouto" characters. It's fucking stupid. Yuko is annoying and she ruined the entire episode. Worst episode.
Episode 7
Spoiler:
I didnt really like the episode because of Yuko, the only saving factor was Misaki learning how to drive, i lost it when she called her driving instructor Nancy.
I just caught up to this

Episode 7
Spoiler:
I agree with everyone else, his sister ruined the episode, looking forward to this weeks episode.
Episode 8.
Spoiler:
Yes! This is how more shows should handle this situation. He lost. But does spend all episode angsting, freezing people out, and acting like his life is over? NO! He goes out and has a frigging pool party with friends, and gets over it! Yes! Redneck approves of this method of story telling.

Good episode.
relevant to Ep 8

Spoiler:
Episode 8

Spoiler:
It would have been too easy if they made him win the contest, so I was kind of expecting him to fail, but otherwise a pretty funny episode, especially the scene where Shiina jumped off the stairs and Misaki's swimsuit scene.
Episode 8
Spoiler:
When Sorata was in depression mode again, I was like "Oh shit, here we go again." But Mashiro actually did something to cheer him up. Simple but effective, to change him that fast. I really like the pool scene, and that scene where Sorata was in between Mashiro and Nanami. I envy him. Can't wait to see the person who seems to be Mashiro's sister. Just a guess but it could be true.