[Anime] Sakura Sou no Pet na Kanojo (Autumn 2012)

Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
NEXUS wrote...
castor212 wrote...
Sorata is being a jerk.

Sorata no baka.

But the opening made me laugh.

Also.

Dat Santa Mini skirt <3

NEXUS wrote...
There isn't enough hentai of Misaki. She's crazy sexy "crazy" being the keyword, but I like that

Could use more that!
Data Zero wrote...

Dat Santa Mini skirt <3

I know right?
Data Zero wrote...
NEXUS wrote...
There isn't enough hentai of Misaki. She's crazy sexy "crazy" being the keyword, but I like that

Could use more that!

Yes... Yes we could.
Spoiler:

I'm sad Rita left, at least for now. I want to see more of her and Ryuunosuke because it is the most amusing thing to watch him be all awkward.
I agree with ZeroOBK sorta needs to grow up and quit his bitching.
Yay finally back!
Epsiode 13
Spoiler:
Sorata is kinda an idiot, and a huge jerk. Felt really bad for Mashiro.
So Episode 13,
Spoiler:
The way Sorata acted towards Mashiro is unforgivable. The new opening and ending songs are nice. Also, Misaki has gone crazy over Jin lately(this is a different crazy than her normal crazy self). Well, hope things go well in the next episode.
is this wasn't so naive at points, i would've loved it to death
Episode 14:
Spoiler:
Worst case scenario avoided, but things are still pretty dumb. The writer is trying to keep the Sorata x Nanami ship afloat after he himself fired the shots that are causing it to sink. And we still haven't gotten over Jin's drama though we came pretty close.
Episode 14
Spoiler:
I Great episode, really like how you can see Mashiro slowly changing, though I noticed this in the previous episode. Somewhere in my heart i want Aoyama to win, though thats not how this is going.
Episode 14

Spoiler:
The romance keeps going, Aoyama wants to win but she wont because she sees that he likes Shiina, I hope we get to see more of Ryunosuke, it was fun watching him and Rita interact
Spoiler:
It took great courage for Aoyama to not just leave. She kind of shot herself in the foot by putting off a confession for 2 months. Sorata is getting frustrating to watch, his irritation with Shiina's talent and his poor luck has been around the entire series and it doesnt look like he's even trying to come to understand it.
Episode 14
Spoiler:
Oh he mad...anyway, I wonder if Sorata's love for Shiina will remain strong, since Aoyama's definitely going to try and win Sorata. Felt sad for Misaki since Jin doesn't want to be with her even though he loves her. Need to have more romance between Rita and Ryuunosuke.
NEXUS Since 2010
Episode 14

Spoiler:
I wanted to jump into the screen and smack Jin upside the head and then give him a lecture. I'd tell him that in his quest to become a "somebody" for Misaki who likes him for him regardless of what he does career wise, he is risking losing her by avoiding her advances. I mean he loves her but yet he wants to make something of him self but has nothing to prove to her, hes won her heart already. He is making his life more complicated than it needs to be by shutting Misaki out until he is satisfied enough with himself. By the time he comes to accept himself she may have moved on. What a fucking moron! Sorata on the other hand needs to cut this emo crap out, he knows damn well Mashiro doesn't want him to feel like shit so why does he make her feel like it? (I sound like randomredneck now.)
Episode 14
Spoiler:
So Aoyama doesn't confess because shes scared and then sees that scene between Sorata and Mashiro. They basically have a love confession, without actually confessing love to each other. I really like this show but its getting really frustrating. I have a feeling its going to end without the love triangle being resolved. Also, Jin's an idiot.
NEXUS wrote...

Spoiler:
(I sound like randomredneck now.)

Nah. You need to be more edgy and say everything is shit.

What you said was agreeable, that's how I felt too.
Sorata and Jin are idiots, Mashiro's a cutie, and poor Nanami and Misaki.
Episode 15

Spoiler:
Its nice to take a break from the serious stuff in the show, its funny that we actually get to see his parents and they arent out of the show like so many other animes, it can lead to some funny moments.
Episode 15:
Spoiler:
Great to see some more humor this episode, and I'm glad Misaki got better, it would have sucked if that dragged on. Also, manly-man father is a manly-man. "What kind of father has a talk with his son sober?!" Lastly, I know I've heard his sister's voice somewhere before, does anyone know what other roles her voice actor has played?
Spoiler:
It was hard looking at Misaki when she was like that. I can't say what Jin is doing is wrong either. Regardless, the shitstorm in the upcoming episodes is brewing (The unwitting love triangle).
SpontaneousCombustion wrote...
Episode 15:
Spoiler:
Great to see some more humor this episode, and I'm glad Misaki got better, it would have sucked if that dragged on. Also, manly-man father is a manly-man. "What kind of father has a talk with his son sober?!" Lastly, I know I've heard his sister's voice somewhere before, does anyone know what other roles her voice actor has played?

Kanda's sister

her gentle voice which sounds fluffy, not sure about you but i immediately recognized her from god's notepad, ro-kyu-bu, and imouto ga iru!

basically, her voice is usually placed as the little sister character

as for the episode:
Spoiler:
i'm kind of confused on whether or not kanda knows that shiina is in love with him - either he's really thick or he just doesn't acknowledge her as anything but someone to be praised. i mean, he did hear shiina sort of confess to him at the airport, right? what happened to that whole fiasco?
Episode 15
Spoiler:
Sorata's father is a cool guy. Anyway, the episode was ok overall. Though it still looks like that Sorata still hasn't decide who does he really like. Looking forward to see how things progress next week.