[Anime] Sakura Sou no Pet na Kanojo (Autumn 2012)

Episode 21

Spoiler:
Its hard not to feel bad for Sorata and Aoyama, just to keep trying and fail, I am hoping this show gets a really happy ending.
[/spoil]
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle The True Buff Bizzle
Spoiler:
Not gonna lie, this episode actually makes me a wee bit depressed...that last bit at the end fucking killed me. Shit, I wonder how they're going to end this thing, because things are looking rather down at the moment.
Spoiler:
This anime is getting more n more blurry.
Sneakyone wrote...
Episode 21

Spoiler:
Its hard not to feel bad for Sorata and Aoyama, just to keep trying and fail, I am hoping this show gets a really happy ending.
[/spoil]
Episode 21...
Spoiler:
Well, shit. That was depressing as fuck.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
So i powered thru ep 2 to 12 today. It's not bad so far. Not worth the bd wait though.
Episode 22

Spoiler:
The whole "Mashiro leaving on the train thing" is getting a bit old after the 3rd time, It looks like Akasaka is starting to open up as well, I wish they did a bit more with his story. Mashiro showed a lot more emotion this epsisode than some others as well, its beginning to wind down.
Episode 22
Spoiler:
Well, that certainly went from gloomy and depressing to "everything's genki!" in a short amount of time. Also, I actually really prefer Mashiro showing more emotion, like in this episode. I mean, the Kuudere/antisocial savant thing is good, but it starts to get boring after a while. Glad this episode had some more emotion on her part.
Spoiler:
It's good that this show went back to optimistic and all, but I dunno, I felt that the whole premise is kinda unrealistic, or too drama-ish for my taste. Not the basic and core story, just the storytelling.
episode 23

MOTHER FUCKING 3RD IMPACT HAPPENED!!
Best episode ever.

No I wish my graduation was this impactful.
Episode 23...
Spoiler:
Best motherfucking graduation ceremony EVER. This episode was heart-food, if that makes any sense. Oh, and it looks like it's gonna be an after story type deal next episode. Bangin', yo.
Spoiler:
So many emotions this episode, made me remember when I graduated.
Episode 23
Spoiler:
Man, my graduation ceremony was really boring, incredibly humid, and mostly everyone delivered really robotic sounding speeches. Wish mine was a little bit more like this. Totally teared up a little bit during that episode... interesting to see what the last one is about... from the title it looks like it might show the start of the next semester or something.
Spoiler:
Misaki's speech was really good. I'm surprised that wasn't the last episode. It would have been a good way to end it.

Spoiler:
Correction. This was the way to end it. The 1st year introduction was hilarious. Misaki getting married almost forcibly to Jin was funny too. This was a great series. Definite recommendation.
Episode 24
Spoiler:
I'll be honest here. I was gonna make some witty comment or crack a joke, but... I just can't. This was simply too beautiful. This has to be the most fulfilling and satisfying end to any series I've ever seen. I just... I almost cried, guys. Legitimately. I am going to miss this series so much.
NEXUS Since 2010
SpontaneousCombustion wrote...
Episode 24
Spoiler:
I'll be honest here. I was gonna make some witty comment or crack a joke, but... I just can't. This was simply too beautiful. This has to be the most fulfilling and satisfying end to any series I've ever seen. I just... I almost cried, guys. Legitimately. I am going to miss this series so much.

I wonder if having introduced two new characters right near the end there might be a possibility of a second season?
really love how they ended the series: they made a recap on why we love this show.

and you know what, that made the difference of me raising their score up a point from what i previously had marked them up
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
NEXUS wrote...
Episode 24
Spoiler:

I wonder if having introduced two new characters right near the end there might be a possibility of a second season?

Love hina did the same thing. Could be or just a huge blue ball joke.
NEXUS Since 2010
animefreak_usa wrote...
NEXUS wrote...
Episode 24
Spoiler:

Love hina did the same thing. Could be or just a huge blue ball joke.

Love Hina pissed me off the first time I watched it. The Main series ended with no major conclusion with Keitaro and Naru and then there were the specials. Thank god the last one brought closure to the series.