[Anime] Sakura Sou no Pet na Kanojo (Autumn 2012)

I nearly dropped this anime on episode 6, but then it became interesting. Glad that I continued watching this until the end. I'll rate it 9/10!

the missing 1 is the fact that there would be no 2nd season. Considering that there are 3 new characters in sakurasou.
Had its fair share of ups and downs (mostly downs though), but still a good series nonetheless. Definitely gonna miss watching this every week. Especially liked the last few episodes, and they tied up all the loose ends, so IMO there won't be a second season.

Also,
Spoiler:
DAT FUCKING CAT COCKBLOCKED HIM SO BADLY, THOSE TWO NEED TO KISS FOR GOD'S SAKE.
Spoiler:
Drama can be good but also bad. It’s bad when it gets overblown. It’s good when it’s realistic. Mostly Sakurasou is good, but more than often that it gets overblown, IMO.

7/10

Though the show focus on drama and romance, I wish there's more comedy. I laugh at last eps and it reminds me of 1st eps.

That aside, question for ln readers: Did it got toradora'ed?
Episode 24
Spoiler:
What a perfect ending, other than the kiss not happening(fully anyways), but its japanese anime, the chance of them actually kissing there was about %2.5.

I absolutely adored this anime, I'de even venture to say it was a 10/10 for me. Kinda sad that I don't have it to look forward too every week anymore. As for a season 2, i just did a little searching and it seems that the anime ends at the end of the 6th volume of the LN that its based and there are 8 volumes of the LN currently out, so its a real possibility, but probly not till a few more volumes come out. If it does get a sequel, i would want it to be 24 episodes and cover the entire school year again.
Finale

Spoiler:
Even though the drama was poured on at times I enjoyed this show a lot, the last episode made me feel for the characters. The only bad part was that he didnt kiss Shiina in the end. Overall it was a fun show.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Just accomplised one thing that "almost" made my sakurasou experience complete:
Finished Nanami's Route in the Sakurasou's PSP game... onwards to Shiina's route. (There are only 2 love endings sadly)
NEXUS Since 2010
niell wrote...
Had its fair share of ups and downs (mostly downs though), but still a good series nonetheless. Definitely gonna miss watching this every week. Especially liked the last few episodes, and they tied up all the loose ends, so IMO there won't be a second season.

Also,
Spoiler:
DAT FUCKING CAT COCKBLOCKED HIM SO BADLY, THOSE TWO NEED TO KISS FOR GOD'S SAKE.

That pissed me off! But I was half fulfilled with Jin and Misaki kissing and the whole marriage certificate thing. That doesn't happen in a lot of anime like ever.
I watched this and I liked it very much! The ed 1 video and song were awesome... too sad that the romance scene didn't get anywhere... Great show! :)