What was it called..?

Hey
haven't been here for a while and since fakku had to clear out all the licensed stuff I guess, all my favorites from back then are gone.....
So now I need help to remember the names of these old things I really loved.

1. A guy(a college student, cool guy, a player, 90s style?) that suddenly attracted all kinds of girls, that were actually cats in heat (they begged him to fuck them and cum inside them), because of some black magic (it hasn't revealed in the volumes out yet) It was very good drawn, good anatomy and it had six or seven volumes, I think, not completed, the rest wasn't translated or to be found at all.
It had the word neko in its name

2. College students living in this student residence, there is a landlady same age, one of the students falls in love, they have sex in a small closet. There were parallel stories between other characters also. Mostly in color, I think...?

3. A Mangaka, mainly did stories about school kids/teenagers, one was of a class that met after school in their classroom. The ones who had best grades could choose who to fuck first. He did many hentai manga, rather well known?

Alright maybe someone can help!
Ahhhh...
Have you tried exporting your old favorites? You can still see the titles of everything.