New Doujinshi Collaboration: Kyockcho

YQII FAKKU Translator
Today we're announcing a new collaboration with the artist Kyockcho and their doujin circle Kyockchokyock!

It's been just over two months since we began publishing three new magazines. A few weeks ago one of the contributing artists got in touch with us directly and was interested in publishing their doujinshi works in English through FAKKU. We're now kicking off this new partnership with a double release this weekend, including an older book as well as their latest work that debuted at Comiket less than a month ago.

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/kyockcho-preview.jpg

Following up on these, there are two more that we plan on releasing in the near future, and then we will continue releasing all of Kyockcho's newer works as they come out in the future. We've experimented a bit with doujin content over the years, but this is a system we really believe will prove successful in the long run, and hopefully we can expand on it with many more artists as time goes on!

A lot of you might not be too familiar with the artist yet, since they've only had one chapter published by us so far. As you can probably tell from these two covers, sex toys are a major theme in Kyockcho's works, and to give you a better idea of what to expect, we just put up a brand new magazine chapter from the latest Comic Bavel issue. As with most artists, their doujinshi releases tend to be a bit darker in tone, but otherwise this magazine chapter is very representative, with the first 60% of the pages exclusively dedicated to various vibrators and toys.

Make sure to check back tomorrow for these two releases!
Awesome! I did like the Silent Girlfriend chapter, and I'm really intrigued by the title of the latest chapter. I'll be looking forward to the new releases tomorrow!
I just finish reading "I Tied up My Tsundere Girlfriend!"
and i can say that i totally approve this guy!!!

looking forward for his new releases!
More legally published Doujinshi = Good

More content based off already existing Franchises = Good

More Nico from Love Live = A. M. A. Z. I. N. G
Smuggins Just Some Guy
Silent Girlfriend is a favorite, looking forward to this!
MakiMyAngeru Reco is my Goddess
Happy to hear this! I really like their work. Can't wait for the Rin doujin!! (* ^ ω ^)
No more double release?
YQII FAKKU Translator
luckydog001 wrote...
No more double release?

They're both live now!
YQII wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
No more double release?

They're both live now!

Many thanks
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
I can't find Nico Shame on the store section, I want to buy both books in one cart rather than seperately via the purchase button on their respective pages.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
ntfakku wrote...
I can't find Nico Shame on the store section, I want to buy both books in one cart rather than seperately via the purchase button on their respective pages.

Can't you just add them to the cart through the purchase buttons?
ditama Jack-off Warrior
luinthoron wrote...
ntfakku wrote...

The purchase button automatically takes you to the checkout with just the single doujin. To be honest, I also like to buy a few at a time especially if multiple doujinshi get released around the same time. There are a few doujinshi other than Nico Shame that for some reason don't show up in the store:

Hypnosis Man's Naughty Sister Training
Mating with Oni ~Mother & Daughter Chapter~ (this one does have a page in the store, but it's for some reason not on the doujin tab)
Victim Girls R: Molester Eradication Campaign
ditama wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
ntfakku wrote...

The purchase button automatically takes you to the checkout with just the single doujin. To be honest, I also like to buy a few at a time especially if multiple doujinshi get released around the same time. There are a few doujinshi other than Nico Shame that for some reason don't show up in the store:

Mating with Oni ~Mother & Daughter Chapter~ (this one does have a page in the store, but it's for some reason not on the doujin tab)

I'm quite sure you can just not go through with the checkout process and they should stay in the cart. Would make sense, at least...
luinthoron wrote...

I'm quite sure you can just not go through with the checkout process and they should stay in the cart. Would make sense, at least...

It sucks but unfortunately if you just go through the main site by clicking purchase and just back out and try to go to the FAKKU Store your cart will be empty.

So I just ended up placing 2 separate orders for the Doujinshi.
That is a strangely horrible way of doing it...
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
luinthoron wrote...
ditama wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
ntfakku wrote...

Unfortunately it doesn't add to cart though being able to do so would solve the problem. Having to punch in payment info for every individual item can get rather tedious.
Well, on the positive side, at least with digital goods this won't affect the total price. Would be much worse if you had to pay the higher shipping costs for multiple orders with a single physical book.
We'll get it fixed so you can add multiple items to your cart from the main FAKKU store
Looks like the situation hasn't changed.

Jacob wrote...
We'll get it fixed so you can add multiple items to your cart from the main FAKKU store

I don't know why doujin's like Nico Shame, Victim Girls R: Molester Eradication Campaign or Hypnosis Man's Naughty Sister Training are not available when I use the website of the Fakku Store. There may be others, but I didn't check for more doujin. I know I can buy these doujin through the Fakku website. But I don't want to. It would be nice to know if there is a technical or another reason why you can't list those doujin in your store.
oldgrouch Cat of Time
On a similar note, the 'Sisters Cumdumpsterization Training' story has a purchase link which goes to a 404 not found page. I also do not see it in the Doujinshi section of the store.