FAKKU Anime Expo 2018

Pages 12Next
We'll be announcing all of our events at Anime Expo 2018 over the next week!
Do you guys have an official streaming channel for your panel like for Q&A? I found some from past years, but they were from people who attended. Thanks.
Any word on when tickets sales will be going up for the Fakku Party? Also, what will the price be if the ticket sales are limited?

Thanks, and have a good one.

Edit: Looks like it's gone up now. Seems to be sold out though. Are they already gone?
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Koume Keito Box Set, again, I cant make it Anime expo so I will wait patiently to buy a copy so it can go next to the other two. Every year the Fakku party just seems to get better ,one of these days, one of these days.
stooge64 Afraid of girls
i don't think my body can handle the excitement of a second guest announcement in 2 days!
It was my first AX last year and it was a blast. Fakku helped make it extra special bringing MEME50. I got the doujin set signed by MEME50 and went to his Q&A panel, which was a lot of fun. Jacob even helped me out as I was fumbling around trying to get my set un-shrinkwrapped to be signed lol. The Fakku industry panel was also great. I just knew they were gonna announce Fakku videos after that poll with videos on it. The horse pussy joke about reasons to buy Z-ton's tank was also priceless.

Sadly, I can't make AX again this year, even though I'd love to go again.

At any rate, it is really cool to see Fakku will be bringing two guests this time around. Though, I guess they sort of had that last year too with the Zone collaboration stuff. With two artists, I can see another limited box set for that artist being a possibility as well. Will be interesting to see what the other plans are then.

The Koume Keito Box Set looks pretty sweet. Does anyone know yet if there any plans to set aside copies for the Fakku store? I'd love the chance to snag a copy that way if possible.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Can I come just to throw stuff at mother's basement?
Do you guys want an extra pair of hands with setting up and running the booth?
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
We get a chance to buy it on the store later on, right? Will it be from the size like the MEME50 one or the Saitom box? And are there news on the Saitom box reprint? And can you guys like let the artist sign some of the boxes and randomly send them out to lucky buyers of the box via store? Like three are signed and we get a chance to get them.
Sorry for the many questions, I†˜m just excited....
I hope the box set hits the online store
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
We get a chance to buy it on the store later on, right? Will it be from the size like the MEME50 one or the Saitom box? And are there news on the Saitom box reprint? And can you guys like let the artist sign some of the boxes and randomly send them out to lucky buyers of the box via story? Like three are signed and we get a chance to get them.

* freaky buys 20 boxes for lulz.
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
We get a chance to buy it on the store later on, right? Will it be from the size like the MEME50 one or the Saitom box? And are there news on the Saitom box reprint? And can you guys like let the artist sign some of the boxes and randomly send them out to lucky buyers of the box via story? Like three are signed and we get a chance to get them.

You actually hope I won†˜t get a box after you†˜ve bought that many...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

I don't have any money.
will the tickets for autograph being manage by AX Staff?
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

I don't have any money.

Now I have an urge to ask the fakku community for money so that we all can sponsor you a box set...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

I don't have any money.

Now I have an urge to ask the fakku community for money so that we all can sponsor you a box set...

I meant for snipe 20 boxes.
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

I don't have any money.

So... you don’t want the sponsored box?
kingmancivic wrote...
will the tickets for autograph being manage by AX Staff?

The MEME50 autograph sessions last year were just line up. You did not need a ticket for them. If it is the same as last year, then you should be able to just get in line at the set time and be good to go.
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

I don't have any money.

depends.
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

I don't have any money.

depends.

On what? If I manage to get 20 sponsored boxes or not? 😬
Pages 12Next