MM!

Summary: (From MAL)

Sado Tarou suffers from sexual masochism; he experiences sexual pleasure from pain. He feels he won't ever have a normal relationship with his condition and decides to visit the Voluntary Club, a place that grants students' wishes, for a cure. At the club, he finds Isurugi Mio, a girl who thinks she is a god, and Yuuno Arashiko, the girl who caused his condition in the first place...

Trailer: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=PWBV6F92

Character Listing:

http://www.butaro.net/chara/index.html#chara_mio

Release Date(s):

9/24-Special Premier Date

10/2-Regular Premier Date

I really like the premise of this series, and the trailer got me hooked. Definitely looking forward to this series. Your opinions?
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Yea I am soo watching this, on a side note, I am kinda getting tired of hearing Jun Fukuyama. It's not like I hate is voice, just getting tired of hearing it. But I digress. The concept here, wow, rly interesting. I love the characters, and I feel I am really going to enjoy watching this, thanks for bringing this to our attention Angel ^^
Being interested in masochism myself lol, I totally want to watch this. I am expecting pervertedness close to the level Seitokai Yakuindomo.
I am thinking of catching MM!, but it all boils down to whether I have enough time on my hands, for downloading and viewing respectively.

Nonetheless, I believe there will be fanservice involved, if the covers of the manga are anything to go by.
Looking4Moar wrote...
Yea I am soo watching this, on a side note, I am kinda getting tired of hearing Jun Fukuyama.

Huh ... I must be watching all the anime without Jun in them if that's true.

Asphodel wrote...
Being interested in masochism myself lol, I totally want to watch this. I am expecting pervertedness close to the level Seitokai Yakuindomo.

Heh. I was thinking that this would be a nice followup to SYD going by the plot summary.
Looking4Moar wrote...
Yea I am soo watching this, on a side note, I am kinda getting tired of hearing Jun Fukuyama.

I can never get enough of Jun, so I greatly disagree with you there. :) And he doesn't do as much as some voice actors, *cough Aya Hirano *cough

I, kid, I kid, though. We all have our own tastes, so it's all good. :)
Looky-tan Got Megane?
ZeroOBK wrote...
Looking4Moar wrote...

Huh ... I must be watching all the anime without Jun in them if that's true.

naw I just been behind on certain series, and one thing they have in common is his voice, so while watching series I missed in the past seasons, I've heard his voice quite a bit, meh its not like I hate the voice, just too much, kinda makes me bored of it.

Is this going to be another 12 episode series? a lot of the stuff coming out for Fall that I really think i'll enjoy happen to be 12 episode series, kinda sad T_T
Looking4Moar wrote...

Is this going to be another 12 episode series? a lot of the stuff coming out for Fall that I really think i'll enjoy happen to be 12 episode series, kinda sad T_T

According to MAL, it's 12 episodes:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/8424/MM!
First ep is up for download guys.

http://ryuumaru-fansubs.com/
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Yea saw episode 1 before I went to sleep, was to tired after to write my thoughts, though, very easy to do so. I love this anime. So far the characters introduced, each of them are interesting to me, Mio is oh so fine, Yuno is too but I don't know enough about her. Sado's best friend....WOW he's definitely a favorite and Sado's family....I wish I had a family like that. I want more of this show and I want it now!
Kaimax Best Master-San
Looking at the OP sequence, this is probably going to be an anime filled with "abnormal" people lol.

-Masochist -> check
-Androphobic -> Check
-Crossdresser -> check
-Wincest -> check
...lol
Kaimax wrote...
Looking at the OP sequence, this is probably going to be an anime filled with "abnormal" people lol.

-Masochist -> check
-Androphobic -> Check
-Crossdresser -> check
-Wincest -> check
...lol

Haha, yeah. I read somewhere that a total of 20 fetishes is going to be showcased in MM, so that is very exciting indeed.

As for the first episode, I really enjoyed it.
Spoiler:
Taro is a likable male protagonist, and his masochistic problem is fresh and very amusing, (and slightly sexy, because it's Jun Fukuyama being dominated and saying that he's a pig and all). I also really likie Mio, and she seems like she generally wants to help other people out, (even though she will never admit it, and she also has sexy feet as well. ^^;).

My favorite moment of the episode was definitely the reveal at the end of Hayama being a crossdresser as well as Taro's first crush. They really are best friends, and it was a bit sweet when Hayama was crying on Taro. I like Hayama a lot as well.

Looks like next week we'll be learning about Yuno,
Spoiler:
so that should be interesting, with her apparent condition of androphobia. I'm definitely looking forward to more of this show, (and more of Taro's mom and sister as well).
Kaimax wrote...

-Masochist -> check
-Androphobic -> Check
-Crossdresser -> check
-Wincest -> check
...lol

mind boggling first ep. need more.
definetly craziness abound in the first ep. though i did find it a bit weird, yet it maybe worth the watch
All I had to say is that I went in not knowing what to expect but I came back satisfied with a smile on my face.
Yeah, I'm sure I'll enjoy this anime. It has wincest. That's not to say I'm only going to be enjoying it for that.
I'm more interested in seeing how Taro cures his 'illness' and his relationship with Mio.

Btw,
Spoiler:
His first crush was with a crossdresser! XD
Must say it was rather enjoyable. Been reading the manga so I just had to watch the anime. So far so good. Although already it seems like its ahead of the manga O.o
jmason Curious and Wondering
First episode... it's kinda like trying out the new ice cream flavor in town and liking it at the get-go. Same with this series.

Crossdresser, masochist, gah. It's nice. I'm still on the weirdness caused by Seitokai Yakuindomo, so if this can amp it up, good because I'd hate it to go down in a plummet.

TwilightEngel wrote...
I read somewhere that a total of 20 fetishes is going to be showcased in MM, so that is very exciting indeed.

Interesting. Just upped my liking to this show by a lot of points.
I wished there were more chapters of this out so I could judge the anime vs the manga.

However so far I liked the animation, the story and the characters. All the characters are worth looking into and that is something you don't see that much nowadays.

Waiting for episode 2 :D