Kiss x Sis Hentai Doujins. WHERE ARE YOU?!

Ok, so there's a manga/anime called KissXSis and the cast has one guy 5 girls. two are twins, ones a teacher, ones like a teenager who looks like loli shes a year younger than the guy, and a classmate with a timid but very desirable in figure and looks. So look this up and tell me. Where are all these doujins?!
The Request Section is over dar
I think this is not a request thread (or just I missunderstood)
Relly, that manga is awsome (my point of view) I don't want to talk about the anime, 'cus I think they screwed up pretty bad. (doujin)makngakas hate that manga that much, or just waiting for something awsome to happen ? So much potential. In the sotry they (almost) got laid so many times. Just make it to the next point, and there you go. KissXsis doujin.

Transform this thread into a conversation thread, than theres no problem with it right ? (Inb4 sry for thread hijack :P)
bfg10k17 wrote...
I think this is not a request thread (or just I missunderstood

He is asking where Kissxsis doujins are, he is therefore requesting someone to show him.
Mod Note: After reading bfg10k17's reply, I believe said user has a point. I am not entirely sure if the thread starter is specifically requesting for Kiss x Sis hentai doujins or simply bringing up the issue due to the lack of them.

In any case, I will see how things develop before moving the thread or merging it with the original Kiss x Sis topic.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Getting back on topic, I believe mangas which are already very ecchi in nature or feature sex scenes do not receive much attention under the hentai doujins genre. Perhaps the doujin artists see no point in doing so?
Shashin I <3 dakimakura covers
Gambler wrote...
Mod Note: After reading bfg10k17's reply, I believe said user has a point. I am not entirely sure if the thread starter is specifically requesting for Kiss x Sis hentai doujins or simply bringing up the issue due to the lack of them.

In any case, I will see how things develop before moving the thread or merging it with the original Kiss x Sis topic.

Getting back on topic, I believe mangas which are already very ecchi in nature or feature sex scenes do not receive much attention under the hentai doujins genre. Perhaps the doujin artists see no point in doing so?

Personally, I think it's a real shame, though you're right and it is often the case. I like ecchi/heavy fan service shows, but it's fairly disappointing at the same time; while fan service is great and all, even the stuff that's borderline hentai is usually just a tease. While some may find that appealing (and as I mentioned, I do personally enjoy it) it's not enough most of the time. If I'm in the fapping mindset, anyhow, I enjoy watching a show and then if they don't deliver within the show, finding doujinshi to finish the job. All the ecchi shows that lack quality doujinshi take you to the brink, then leave you hanging.

Of course that's a lot of generalization, and isn't always the case; there are some ecchi shows that are just a joy to watch, with or without excessive fan service. But it's a bit saddening when a show has a character you quite like, and there's no hentai/doujinshi to be found because they came from an ecchi series.

Thus it's a shame that artists feel this way, even if I can understand why they do.
Gambler wrote...

I agree. I really don't see it necessary to do so, with how the ovas and such are almost doujinshi level material themselves. Gotta leave a little bit to the imagination, I say.