dragon crisis

Pages 12345NextLast
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Crisis!

anyone else looking forward for the anime adaption? according to wiki the anime will be aired this year.....idk when (sorry, cant read japanese, it just appeared on the 2010 anime list)

edit:
Director: Tachibana Hideki (H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~ )
Screenplay: Kurata Hideyuki (Kamichu! R.O.D)
Character Design/Supervising Animation Director: Ishihama Masashi (Anim. Dir for the Girl Who Leapt Through Time)

Studio: DEEN
A Trailer has been released:

ohhhh looks nice, more-so I'm curious what's the bg music playing in the trailer e_e
Another Light novel adaptation. Hope this one will be a good anime as this few season anime does not seem to be so appealing to me except a few anime.
the artwork/animaion looks nice.....and the plot too, cant wait for this series to air >_
A second trailer has been released:

TwilightEngel wrote...
A second trailer has been released:

Yeah.. Still looks interesting.
Hearing Kugimiya Rie say "Ryuji" again is rather funny. Much more love in her voice this time than in a certain other anime that featured a palmtop tiger and a...dragon?

Too many dragons and Ryujis. Too many. Two many. :)

I'm rather tired of Hiro Shimono as a harem lead. I didn't really enjoy Yosuga no Sora (I HATED Haruka), and his voice changes very little in all the roles he has. Ah well. I'm still going to see this--I don't think I'll care much for Rose (the blond) but Maruga, Ai, and Eriko look pretty nice.
beeza wrote...
Hearing Kugimiya Rie say "Ryuji" again is rather funny. Much more love in her voice this time than in a certain other anime that featured a palmtop tiger and a...dragon?

Spoiler:
It was definitely adorable to see Rose hugging Ryuji over and over again while shouting his name. I also loved the ice cream scene, with Erika trying to make her say her name, and then Rose ultimately stole the ice cream.

As for the rest of the first episode, I quite liked it. The art is neat, and I like the premise of a treasure hunting family. I just hope that the different levels of treasures will be explained, because it was slightly confusing at times. I also wonder how powerful rose is, and why she has that bracelet. So, I shall definitely keep watching this series. I love dragons, and Rose is the cutest one I've ever seen.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I was planning on avoiding this one, but after seeing the trailer I'm gonna give it a shot.
Didn't have a clue what this show was about but i got a bit excited when i heard that Horie sang the opening as she's always good, i kept waiting and waiting and the let down when the "main herione" appears and you hear Kugimiya Rie :(
I can't wait for the next ep already.

Spoiler:
Not exactly what I was expecting, but it was great. The world that the characters live in seems to have a very interesting structure. They give us a lot of leads, and give us a general sense of what some of things are, such as the Lost Precious, but it's not an info dump which is good. Hearing "Ryuji! Ryuji!" reminded me of Toradora and was incredibly cute... for a while. Near the end, the incessant torrent of "Ryuji!" just got annoying. I hope that Rose learns to talk soon.
Also, the magic cane/staff that can shoot red and green (and probably more colours later) butterflies is made of win.
[font=Verdana][color=green]*rubs eyes*Errrhhhh....I don't know what to say about this.

Spoiler:
[font=Verdana][color=green]How about generic? Spineless male lead who just happens to be a good cook; rough and ready female friend/family member who happens to like him and can cast magic spells and drive with skill; and a Pandora's Box of a cutesy, female character who happens to possess awesome power and meets the main male lead in his dreams (from what I gathered). Oh yeah, I almost forgot about her, the cute, shy female friend who can't say how she really feels to the male lead; who also has a friend who's a lot more confident and likes to tease the shy girl character.

I'm going to continue to watch this; I just want to see how more generic it can get.

Just watched the first epd, and I'm entertained. I shall watch more.
the first episode was very good, i'm interested with the story between ryuuji and "rose". this should be a pretty good series.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Pages 12345NextLast