Umi no Misaki

Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Forum Image: http://img121.imagevenue.com/loc690/th_34997__misaki_01_aaa_122_690lo.jpg

Who's reading it? Comedy/school romance manga.
I just read volume 1 today. It has the potential to be better than most harem manga. The art seems a little inconsistent though.

Also, tsujoi ... Why do you start so many manga threads?
Because no-one else does.
tsujoi wrote...

Doesn't that mean no one is interested? Anyway, I read up to the latest scanlation (ch. 12) and I hope it isn't going to go down that road.
ZeroOBK wrote...
tsujoi wrote...

Doesn't that mean no one is interested? Anyway, I read up to the latest scanlation (ch. 12) and I hope it isn't going to go down that road.
No, they're just shy and won't post.

Yeah, I'm not liking how the short haired girl feelings for the main character seemed to completely reverse...

The first couple of chapters were good, but after the shrine maiden/Dragon God thing it started to lose my interest.
Well,
Spoiler:
Assuming that the first series of events is Nagi trying to get everyone around him to act normally, the characters should revert to normal pretty soon. Chapter 13, I'm going to assume, will probably explain some cultural thing which leads to why Shizuku apparently wants to "spend the night" at Nagi's home.
Personally I love the fact that tsujoi starts so many manga threads, I want more people to follow his lead.
ZeroOBK wrote...
Well,
Spoiler:
Assuming that the first series of events is Nagi trying to get everyone around him to act normally, the characters should revert to normal pretty soon. Chapter 13, I'm going to assume, will probably explain some cultural thing which leads to why Shizuku apparently wants to "spend the night" at Nagi's home.
New chapter

Spoiler:
seems she just wanted to spend the night. Yup, looks like they'll revert back to their old personalities as soon as he comes up with a plan for that.
tsujoi wrote...
New chapter

Spoiler:
seems she just wanted to spend the night. Yup, looks like they'll revert back to their old personalities as soon as he comes up with a plan for that.

Spoiler:
I was actually surprised that Karin reverted to her subservient attitude. I guess it will take quite a bit of convincing before she is completely normal. That just leaves Soyogi as the serious hardliner left. Though it's still strange that Shizuka wants to sleep over at Nagi's.
up to chapter 32 is out....
tsujoi wrote...

*ding* I do, but it's mostly old mangas so.... meh.

I'm still letting the chapters pile up so I wouldn't have a cliffhanger... :idea: maybe once 50 chapters are released, i'll begin reading. But I gotta ask, is this a good read?
it up to chap 34 now and one ( omake) . i think this manga is interesting
i'm suprised that not many people read this manga. I for one love this type of manga genre (who can resist reading comedy/school romance manga).
Up to chapter 41, and I'm loving it!!! I can't wait to see who he chooses in the end... and the ensuing drama that follows it.
-----
edit: No wonder why I thought the artwork grabbed me... it's done by the same mangaka that made Ai Yori Aoshi. I loved the artwork in that series, but I think the style's matured a great deal.
*bump* omg ch 84 O.o;; its actually happening
Wow, I didn't know this thread existed. Anyway I like the art style of the manga. Waiting for the next chapter, seeing that this is a Seinen manga it would probably happen.
Anti bug post. Hmm the story seems interesting, going back to this later~
Hmm i just finished reading all up till current chapter release last night and i gotta say, the "dragon god" has got it good having not 1, not 2 but 3 women who he can do whatever he wants to... i envy him!

Hope he still stays with all 3 in the end!
Freezing wrote...
seeing that this is a Seinen manga it would probably happen.

Its not that, especially if you read the whole thing up to current after the mike event that happened and the flow of how his character was built up. This specific happening, at least to me feels kind of out of order (not unwanted since i was rooting for her the most anyhow :P) because i thought there would be a little more build up instead of jumping right into it. Even though the whole mike event might have just as well laid out the order of happenings to follow. Really hoping that its not going to 180 at the last second or blow the pace of the story out wack

*facepalm* yay epiphany while typing