Guilty Crown

This show is a mess.
Time to bump this.

Spoiler:

Probably the second anime I'm watching this year along with Fate/Zero, the first one being motherfucking Kaiji.
The simple reason why I'm waiting this like the messiah is because of one man: Redjuice. I've always been a fan of his mad drawing skills on the booru websites and when I heard he was working on a project, which is an anime on top of that, I literally came buckets.

Secondly, the whole atmosphere of this anime inspires me plenty. Can't wait.

EDIT:

I believe that the first song is the ending whereas the Opening starts during the second part of this vid.

Ending: Departures ~Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta~" by EGOIST. Apparently, it's a group that exist within the story of the anime.

If anyone has a full version of it anywhere, I'll take it, the song sounds amazing (0:41 <3)
this looks so sick... i can't wait to see it...
Add to my MUST SEE list~
ANEMONE!!!!

Story-wise, Intrigue and has tickled my brain to want some more
Animation, Damn Good... remembered my Longsword at God Eater Burst
Verdict: Ep 1 was definitely worth of the 30 mins of my life
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
This looks very promising...
Funimation's simulcasting this, which means they will most likely be getting the rights, take that how you want. And I can't help but think Code Geass when reading the plot summary, but if this is just as good as Geass then I'm not complaining.
I hear people are calling NTR on this series. It looks like a mix of Code Geass and Chaos;Head to me
Napella wrote...
I hear people are calling NTR on this series. It looks like a mix of Code Geass and Chaos;Head to me

Main protagonists?? NTR?? that sounds bad... wanna hear more...

*edited*
Spoiler:
apparently, ppl say that our MC will get the quasi-Anemone from the long haired bishounen
wow, the first episode was so much like code geass except the power of the king is more physical combat like
Kiss-Shot Soba-Scans Staff
Gurgh, did not get good impressions off this episode. Oh boy a main character who's a coward and moans about it and goes on how he hates himself?! So damn enjoyable! I know it's the first episode and he could develop into a much better character but fuck it killed my enjoyment. Also less singing, please.

Other than me being a whiney fag I have to say the animation was excellent. Seriously impressive stuff so I might just stick to this due to how good it was.
- NAGI/GAZELLE FTW.
- I hate how Inori's two seiyuu's voices don't really match. They should've stuck to one IMO rather than changing the voice everytime Inori sings.
- Shu is a coward. But I can't blame him though. He's just a highschool student and of course he wouldn't pick a fight with hardened soldiers with assault rifles and giant mechas.
- Gai is awesome.
- That yamato nadeshiko loli girl is cute too.
- What's with main character grabbing something at the main heroine's chest?? Main characters nowadays are getting more and more bolder.
- That battle gave off a God Eater vibe.
Episode 1 was marvelous.
Nosebleed Madness wrote...

- Gai is awesome.
- That yamato nadeshiko loli girl is cute too.

First point, yes. Second point, her name is Tsumugi and double yes!

First episode did better than I thought it would. Hoping Shu's character development is not contrived like that of Kurogane No Linebarrel or actually makes any, but for now as far as first go, not bad. Can already tell I am going to like the soundtrack of this already as well (Gai's scene).
Ending = Supercell.

Nough said.
BloodyWind wrote...
Ending = Supercell.

Nough said.

This show reeks of supercell everywhere. Even the original chara design is by redjuice from supercell.
I just finished watching the first episode. Everything was great except the MC.
fucking amazing 1st epd.
ep 1

awesome first ep, it was really cool. I'll definitely continue watching this series.
Derivative of Code Geass I got to say, and i got Utena vibes when I saw Shuu pull out that sword from HAWT girls chest. Not particularly impressed, aside from the animation. but I see potential.