What's your favorite current-gen gaming system?

What's your favorite current-gen gaming system?

Total Votes : 5,663
I started out on my 6 year old birthday when I got a Nintendo 64. Best day of my life. And I got my first PC when I was 14. I'm 20 now. Still a Nintendo fan even though I have an xbox and a Ps3 :3
So far I got all those consoles, but my computer sucks most of the time. I prefer my PS3 since I love RPGs and I can watch my blu-ray anime.
PC gamer. I've had a few consoles, own a wii (don't use it >.>;), but the PC is my gaming friend.
PC is the clear favorite for me. Steam basically gets every console game that's not an exclusive anyways so it's an easy decision.

DS/3DS would be my pick if PC wasn't an option, though - it's quality.

By the way, if we're including both non-console systems (PC) and non-console handhelds (DS, PSP) then why aren't iOS and Android smartphone/tablets included as options? Angry Birds, anyone?
It all completely depends on what your looking for in gaming and if you have actually played multiple if not all of the systems. So here's my answer:
Online- Xbox
Singleplayer- PS3
MMO/ Minecraft- PC
I only own a Xbox and a PC, but I play my freinds ps3 all the time and I value all systems for they're intent. Also, DS beats PSP hands down and the wii is a toy and so I don't consider it a video games console
Definitely PC. I just got a 360, it's fun for local co-op but I think the steam tie in with PS3 is quite awesome though :/
Tōga 犬の大将
I am a pc gamer. Better graphics and better sound, if you have the right components of course.
Power to the glorious PC gaming master race!
I own all the consoles so i can say this:They each have something that makes them special from the others. :D
But if I were to pick 1,I would pick the one I use the most,PS3.
PC is where it's at. Other than that it'd have to be PS3.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Ps3

Spoiler:
Your post did not meet the basic intelligence requirement for this forum.

Reason: Go back and try again (this time use more than two words).
360, although I own everything listed besides a PSP....I have a problem.
PS3 because it doesn't have the friggin red ring of death! I've been through 3 Xboxs in the past 6 months!
PC hands down! Steam steam steam! :D
360, the controller fits soo perfect in my hand. Great games 2, but mostly i love how that controller feels
mochure wrote...
NekaSarano wrote...
mochure wrote...
NekaSarano wrote...
mochure wrote...
NekaSarano wrote...
mochure wrote...
NekaSarano wrote...
the Wii's the only console my brother didn't claim

Holy shit, I never thought that you would know about this site!

BIG BROTHER?!?! O________O

Damn this is awkward... I guess that means we need to talk about this. >_>

I didn't know you were this kind of person... You haven't been looking at my friends with those lecherous eyes have you?!

Uhh god damn it no! I am not like that damn it.... Ewww....

"Ewww"? Are you saying my friends aren't good enough for a low life pervert like you!?!

... Yes, they are also not good for you as well, Since you have created an account here then you are a pervert too... Brother.

.....Touche brother, touche... However the real question here is which one of us is the bigger pervert?
NekaSarano wrote...
.....Touche brother, touche... However the real question here is which one of us is the bigger pervert?

.... We shouldn't really ask that.... You don't want to know what I have been through... >.>
mochure wrote...
NekaSarano wrote...

.... We shouldn't really ask that.... You don't want to know what I have been through... >.>

Oh god don't tell me you're into that super hardcore stuff D:
NekaSarano wrote...
mochure wrote...
NekaSarano wrote...

I am not really sure what it is considered, But I am pretty sure it is not normal...
mochure wrote...
NekaSarano wrote...
mochure wrote...
NekaSarano wrote...

I am not really sure what it is considered, But I am pretty sure it is not normal...

I'm not sure where to draw the line either but I'm still disappointed in you...