[Locked] My Bride is a Mermaid

If you're into generic fan-service, then yes... this one has a lot of comedy, and it might get irritating at times. However, the last 2 episodes made me want to keep it in my HDD... ~_^ plus, it's not quite often that you get a romantic comedy with the main pair being engaged from the beginning...
However, I'd suggest you keep it in low priority list...
The show has yakuza mermaids, any argumentation you can make is invalid.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Check... the fucking... masterlists first... BEFORE YOU GO OFF MAKING A THREAD THAT ALREADY EXISTS!

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=1919

Also, it would help for you to know the Japanese titles of these as well, as that's how a lot of anime are referred to.
Kaimax Best Master-San
low priority? Looks like OP doesn't understand greatness.

and READ THE MASTERLIST before posting
Kaimax wrote...

Sam-U-Rai didn't make this thread. That IB idiot Crunchy Frog did. He made this thread, causing me to rage in my post above. .__.
artcellrox wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

Sam-U-Rai didn't make this thread. That IB idiot Crunchy Frog did. He made this thread, causing me to rage in my post above. .__.

Wat.

OP doesn't seem to know greatness.
It is old, but I find it 2000x better than most of the shit I'm seeing nowadays.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
What the fuck is wrong with you OP?
My god man,
ExESGO wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

Wat.

OP doesn't seem to know greatness.
It is old, but I find it 2000x better than most of the shit I'm seeing nowadays.

Sam-U-Rai is NOT the OP! The original idiot OP deleted his post, and Sam was 2nd poster, so now it looks like HE'S the OP.